Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Groot (Baby) - Initial Playtesting

Looking good.
Old June 26th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

- Theme Test - Pass - He feels just like Baby Groot to me.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Pass -
He's weak enough that bonding with theoretically anyone isn't OP.
- Synergies Test - Pass
- Power Check - Pass -
I have no concerns about his power level.
- Fun Test - Definite Pass! -
He feels just like a little Baby Groot running around, nipping at peoples’ ankles!
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass
- Drafting Test - Pass -
I expect this guy will become a staple of Guardians builds just for the extra activation.
- Usage Test - Pass -
All his powers were remarkably useful, even Hitching a Ride - there were times when I was glad to have that even with Ragtag Tag-Along.
- Strategy Test - Pass - Attempting to keep him safe via TATK is very strategic, as is trying to work around it to take the little blighter out, and so is having to make sure that anyone you want Groot to strike is already engaged with one of your other figures - a couple of times now (at least once) I’ve used Star-Lord’s Distracting Fire to engage an opponent with one of my other figures just so that Groot could strike him!

Name Of The Playtest Units: Groot (Baby)

Army Test 1

Map: Vestige by superfrog (no glyphs)
Armies:
Vision (Victor Shade), Groot (Baby) (75) (360 points)

vs.
Colossus, Armor (360 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Zephyr by Robber (no glyphs)
Armies;
Star-Lord, Captain America (C3G), Morbius, Rocket Raccoon, Groot (Baby) (85) (1,000 points)
vs.
Orange Lantern (Lex Luthor), Red Skull (C3G), Solomon Grundy, Penguin (vII) (1,000 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map:
Mayberry by mad_wookie (no glyphs)
Armies;
Star-Lord, Mantis, Judge Dredd, Rocket Raccoon, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Groot (Baby) (95) (1,100 points)
vs.
Kingpin (vII), Grey Gargoyle, Piledriver, Tomoe Gozan, Merlyn, Trapster, Chronos (1,100 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

I think I’ve said everything I have to say - I’m really happy with this guy and, assuming no objections, will propose a vote for Public Playtesting tomorrow morning. I AM GROOT!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; June 26th, 2018 at 04:13 PM.
Old June 26th, 2018, 07:49 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

He seems to be only whacking people for a couple of wounds here and there per game, which, given all of the antics with moving around, sounds about what a 2-digit figure should be doing. I'd be happy sending into public testing at 75 and seeing what happens from there.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 27th, 2018, 06:16 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm wary going that low, since he can theoretically bond with just about anyone and TATK makes him very hard to target - though if Public Platesting bears out a drop to 75, I'd be very happy as it'd result in him and Rocket coming in at a round 250. I'd like to see at least one test from a Hero or CRB member in favour of that drop before making it, though. For now, I Propose Moving Groot to Public Playtesting at 85 Points!

@Ronin - Yea
@Tornado - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@japes - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea
@johnny139 -
@Spidey'tilIDie -
@SirGalahad -

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; June 27th, 2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old June 27th, 2018, 07:43 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Groot (Baby) - Vote for Public Playtesting

Yea
Old June 27th, 2018, 08:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Though I was secretly hoping there would be a power that let you draft him with regular Groot and when Groot was destroyed you replace him with Baby Groot...

J/K

Carry on.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 27th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 27th, 2018, 08:58 AM

That would be great for the potted Groot, japes.

After Groot is destroyed place potted Groot in SZ. After a few rounds replace potted Groot with baby Groot.
Old June 27th, 2018, 10:16 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 27th, 2018, 03:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 28th, 2018, 03:06 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old June 29th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Hard as ice

This Passes!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library