Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 11th, 2013, 08:09 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Gurei-Ornery's 2/11/13 Tradelist

Boardgame Purge:[SIZE=3]

Haves:[/B]

Spoiler Alert!

Wants:
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for looking.

Good Traders:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; February 21st, 2020 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Quahons are gone. Moks too.
Old February 12th, 2013, 12:30 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gurei-Ornery's Trade List 2/11/13

February 8th, 2011
I just completed a trade with Gurei-Ornery. Everything arrived and was packed well. Excellent communication and just a good person to deal with. Thanks!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old February 27th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gurei-Ornery's 2/11/13 Tradelist

Would you go $30 for sir gilbert, a 4th mass and a 10thregiment. I am just posting this here since you haven't replied to any of the PMs I sent you.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 04:54 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Found an extra 2 Quahons, but these are the absolute last available (my daughter had squirreled them away in a house box). I only show one available, because I haven't decided if I want to keep two due to their rarity. Also have an extra BftU terrain set thanks to a trade with Psymanski.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:16 AM

Really want a Heroclix Spectre 059, have lots to trade.
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:14 AM

Added Games and Gear Pro Studio brush sets (finally received my Kickstarter), Cathar Spearmen, and Count Raymond to my have list, along with a lone Quahon figure.
Old August 31st, 2013, 05:05 PM

Added 4 Krosmaster Arena Kickstarter promo figures. I got 2 extra from my order and a friend traded me 2 from his.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:37 PM

Added a Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter unopened Vampire pledge and a Kaldrax huge dragon.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 12:25 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Which brush set? There's several pledge levels there.

I WANT ONE. BADLY.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 3rd, 2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Which brush set? There's several pledge levels there.

I WANT ONE. BADLY.
They are full sets of 7 double-ended brushes (000-4, #3 is flat).

I also might have an extra Samurai brush stand. I know you likey the Samurai. Your the reason I have 2 copies of Ikusa.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I wish I had something you wanted. I have 150 metal miniatures ON TOP OF the Reaper ones left to paint. And that's after the 300 I already have painted. My 000 and 00 brushes looked like a kid used them to pick at ants or something. Ugh.

The wife, God bless her little heart, bought me some crappy Taklon brushes for my birthday, thinking they were the bee's knees. I didn't have the heart to tell them they'd be used primarily for PVA glue application on bases and terrain painting where details don't matter.

Don't need a brush stand, I made a big painting station that holds 90 Reaper/Vallejo style paints, 4 big Citadel/Coat d'Arms pots, 40 brushes +, and scissors, tweezers, and an x-acto.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 13th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a great trade! Let me know one of the figures had a broken piece, and gave me a discount. Shipped quickly, ect. Highly reccomended!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades