Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 18th, 2022, 05:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Books of Age of Annihilation INDEX

This is the full listing of all the Age of Annihilation Units.

Please note: the BOOKS are not intended as chat rooms or places where popularity votes ("These guys are really great!") are posted. Substantive insights and reports are always welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BETA Rulebook

Alphabetical Listing of Units:

Admiral EJ-1M
(Not Revealed) Air Marshal Zed Nesbitt
Chana the Zenithwing
Cornelius Breech, the Blackguard Prince
Crimson Widow
Dorim the Bulkhead Brawler
Dreadnauts of New Tortuga
Ewashia, Mistress of Tides
Exiles of the Sundered Sea
Festering Honor Guard
Fia Bonny, the Void Siren
First Officer Bok-Bur-Na
Frostclaw Paladins
(Not Revealed) Girushia, Grove Keeper
(Not Revealed) Glinerva
(Mostly Revelaed) Haluchott, Corruptor of Beasts
Halushia, Scion of the Wild
Hellforge Mandukor
Imperator Kayne
Iron Lich Viscerot
(Not Revealed) Kilkorax
Killian Vane III
Kita the Springrunner
Knaves of the Silver Scimitar
Knight Irene
Knight Primus Adelbern
Loviatäk
Marachott, Mind Whisperer
(Not Revealed) Mielki
Misaerx
Necrotech Wraithriders
(Not Revealed) Oathbound Legionnaires
(Not Revealed) Oathbound Phalanx
Onshu the Welkineye
Ordo Borealis
(Not Revealed) Q-11
(Not Revealed) Qhyrion
Queen Maladrix the Conqueror
Raakchott, Desecrator of Death
Raelin
Scavorith, Lord of Ruin
Sgt. Drake Alexander
Shiori
(Not Revealed) Sonlen
Thyraxis Dragoon
Vorid Burrowbreaker
(Mostly Revealed) Vorid Glide Strikers
(Not Revealed) Vrono, the Brambletoth
Wing Commander Tuck Harrigan
Xenithrax the Soulweaver
(Not Revealed) Xiamara

Glyphs:

Glyph of Fellaron
Glyph of Haukeland
Glyph of Quillivon
Glyph of Xenithrax Vines
Glyph of Yadulkia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; March 26th, 2024 at 12:47 AM.
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:16 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Books of Age of Annihilation INDEX

If you'd like to make a book, please post here and then go ahead, using a similar format to other BOOK threads.

Thank you!

Quote:
Old November 18th, 2022, 06:05 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to make the one for the Admiral, if that's alright.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 18th, 2022, 06:08 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
If you'd like to make a book, please post here and then go ahead, using a similar format to other BOOK threads.

Thank you!
Thanks quozl!

I would be honored to post the book for Iron Lich Viscerot.
Old November 18th, 2022, 06:45 PM

No permission needed. Just claim it and do it! Thanks!

Quote:
Old November 19th, 2022, 01:12 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll take Xenithrax.
Old November 19th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll do the Festering Honor Guard!
Old November 19th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d like to propose that Anitar’s cards are not put in spoilers in the Books (but are rather right above or below the AH cards). They’re way easier for me to read and process, and clicking into each Book and seeing the AH card doesn’t tell me anything at a glance (none of these names mean anything to me yet).

Thanks for getting the ball rolling!
Old November 19th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Book is up, I posted the AH card and put Anitar's in spoilers in keeping with the other two books, but Anitar's card contains the corrections (and looks better), so I feel like it should be the other way around. Thoughts?

EDIT:
Old November 19th, 2022, 12:22 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Book is up, I posted the AH card and put Anitar's in spoilers in keeping with the other two books, but Anitar's card contains the corrections (and looks better), so I feel like it should be the other way around. Thoughts?
Just posted, but agreed- Anitar’s are way better. No mini pictures on the AH ones (and the pointless layout changes)… bleh. Horrible.
Old November 20th, 2022, 10:53 AM

Does anyone have a list of all the units that I can copy and paste into the OP?

Quote:
Old November 20th, 2022, 02:10 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Does anyone have a list of all the units that I can copy and paste into the OP?

Officially released figures:
Xenithrax the Soulweaver
Marachott, Mind Whisperer
Halushia, Scion of the Wild
Chana the Zenithwing
Kita the Springrunner
Raakchott, Desecrator of Death

Festering Honor Guard
Queen Maladrix the Conqueror
Crimson Widow
Fia Bonny, the Void Siren

First Officer Bok-Bur-Na
Admiral EJ-1M
Exiles of the Sundered Sea
Dreadnauts of New Tortuga
Dorim the Bulkhead Brawler
Knaves of the Silver Scimitar
Cornelius Breech, the Derelict Prince
Killian Vane III
Imperator Kayne
Wing Commander Tuck Harrigan
Vorid Burrowbreaker

Knight Primus Adelbern
Knight Adjuctor Oberon
Ordo Borealis
Frostclaw Paladins

Iron Lich Viscerot
Hellforge Mandukor
Necrotech Wraithriders
Thyraxis Dragoon
Scavorith, Lord of Ruin

Officially released Glyphs:
Glyph of Xenithrax Vines
Glyph of Yadulkia
Glyph of Haukeland
Glyph of Quillivon
Glyph of Fellaron

Not officially released but I have them anyway:
Haluchott, Corruptor of Beasts
Vorid Glide Strikers

Not intended to have been released, and indeed have not been released:
Ewashia, Mistress of Tides
Girushia, Grove Keeper
Onshu the Welkineye

Vrono, the Brambletoth
Oathbound Legionnaires
Oathbound Phalanx

Air Marshal Zed Nesbitt
Misaerx
Qhyrion
Xiamara
Glinerva
Mielki
Kilkorax
Loviatäk
Sgt. Drake Alexander
Sonlen
Q-11
Shiori
Raelin

...I'd have colored the Aquilla units too, but the only yellow in the color selector is barely visible.

Last edited by Anitar; November 20th, 2022 at 02:16 PM. Reason: now in technicolor

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units