Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 5th, 2011, 10:09 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker
Maddog80's Comic Customs - War of Light

My newest work is the War of Light. I like all the Lantern stuff and I think they translate well into Heroscape.

Atrocitus:

Red Lanters:

Saint Walker:

Indigo-1:

Carol Ferris:

Larfleeze:

Orange Lantern Constructs:

Blue Lantern Flash:

Also, check out my Black Lanterns. I did some repaints that turned out awesome.

Here are the repaints, picture quality is poor, but you get the idea...

Uniques:

Uncommons:

Ralph Dibny:

Ronnie Raymond:

William Hand:

Kal-L:

Black Lantern Zombies:

Yellow Lantern Mongul: This is my favorite custom to play in a large point game.

Generic Green Lantern:

Brainiac: Versitile and iconic version of Brainiac.

Hulk Robot: A fun alternative to add to villainous teams:

Thanos: A useful power added to make him more thematic and powerful.

Last edited by Maddog80; September 20th, 2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Edited Cards.
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:12 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart
Re: Maddog80's Comic Customs

Nice!
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:12 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice customs!! I like Scarecrow the best! +rep

Old March 5th, 2011, 10:42 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

I like the Cyborg Superman, the only concern is that only needing a 12 or higher to resurrect him is quite easy. By comparison, Grundy is 17+ and Thanos is 19+
Old March 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker

D.A. - the difference between Cyborg Supes vs Thanos and Grundy is that he only gets to roll every round. To me that adds an extra level of strategy because it's a bit more predictable and won't happen at any minute.
Old March 5th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Ninja Dust

I like Hawkeye the best! I will give Maddog some rep.
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:24 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey great cards! I think Yellow Lantern (Scarecrow) should be Yellow Lantern (Jonathan Crane) though.

For Cyborg Superman, I think you can simplify Multiple Rings by saying, "After attacking with Cyborg Superman, you may remove 1 yellow Battery Marker and attack one additional time." Unless the point was for the second attack to have the same strength as the first, as in not removing the marker until after both attacks. In that case, "After attacking with Cyborg Superman, you may attack one additional time. Remove 1 yellow Battery Marker after making the additional attack."

Old March 6th, 2011, 11:28 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

You're missing the word POINTS and your hit zones are a little fuzzy, but other than that, these look great! Where'd you get that comic art for Scarecrow?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:32 PM

Thanks for the feedback:

H1 - The idea is that it is a little less powerfull if you have to decide to spend the battery marker before you attack, otherwise I think he would be too powerful. I agree with you on the name for Scarecrow, I'm going to fix it.

Scapemage - Google images for the Scarecrow picture. I don't spend too much time cleaning up the hit zones because it looks the same on my crappy printer.

I'm definately leaning towards de-powering Cyborg Supes. Maybe less life, attack, and defense? Possibly weaken the chances of his Reconstruct Body power as suggested before. Looking for suggestions...

FYI - I am currently working on Manhunter Androids with a power that allows them to recharge yellow Power Batteries.
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog80 View Post
FYI - I am currently working on Manhunter Androids with a power that allows them to recharge yellow Power Batteries.
Are you a lantern fan? We need anotehr one around here.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 6th, 2011, 06:55 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog80 View Post
Are you a lantern fan? We need anotehr one around here.

The more the marrier!

Old March 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Ninja Dust

I am kinda a lantern fan. There is a comic store that sells lantern rings! I want one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations