Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 14th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Details are still vague but reports are indicating that Robert Downey Jr. will be in Captain America 3 to kickstart a Civil War-esque story thread in the MCU. Here is the link.
Old October 14th, 2014, 02:54 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

^ Awesome, I hope it pans out.

Today is Days of Future Past DVD release day. I picked mine up earlier today.

Now I have to find time to watch it, AoS, and the Flash.
Old October 15th, 2014, 12:39 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

I assumed they would kill cap in the next one I thought He was retiring.

I've read something on the internet that suggests that Coulson will be Black Bolt(that would be lame, I was just thinking the other day, they can't have this guy be the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. The rest of the MCU) and Skye is Ms. Marvel. People on here have said she wouldn't be a good Ms. Marvel, I think she will. Also I've read that marvel is not doing any more origin story. This way you have a background of some characters.

I've never realized all the people I could use with robin. Daredevil, Punisher, Scarlet Spider just to name a few. It's really exciting when you learn new things about C3G.

Old October 15th, 2014, 12:45 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I doubt they will turn the AoS team into the Inhumans, Skye maybe, but surely not Coulson.

RDJ and Chris Evans have both talked about quitting after their contracts run out. CE wants to direct so it may be a negotiating tactic to land him some director roles if he continues playing Cap. RDJ has been more open to the idea of returning according to recent interviews.
Old October 15th, 2014, 01:08 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Thumbs up Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I doubt they will turn the AoS team into the Inhumans, Skye maybe, but surely not Coulson.

RDJ and Chris Evans have both talked about quitting after their contracts run out. CE wants to direct so it may be a negotiating tactic to land him some director roles if he continues playing Cap. RDJ has been more open to the idea of returning according to recent interviews.
That's great to know I thought they would kill the whole world by making Falcon Cap and War Machine be Iron Man, I know these things have happened in the comics, but I like it the way it is, still wish Edward Norton was still Hulk.

Old October 15th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Apparently, during a shareholders meeting, Warner Bros. made some announcements!

"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
"Suicide Squad," directed by David Ayer (2016)*
“Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
“Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams confirmed to reprise their roles (2017)
“The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (201
“Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (201
“Shazam,” with Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam (2019)
“Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
“Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
“Green Lantern” (2020)

"…as well as standalone Batman and Superman films."

And: “The Lego Batman Movie” (2017) Chris McKay directs.

Updated: Added a couple of films to the list….

Last edited by Grishnakh; October 15th, 2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old October 15th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Big news! Weird how they waited until after Comic Con to announce it. Not much of a DC guy (outside of Bats, of course), but it's good to hear that they're finally planning to compete with Marvel at the theater.
Old October 15th, 2014, 03:42 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Apparently they've realized (a few $B late) that it's working for Marvel...
Old October 15th, 2014, 10:35 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Just watched the new Flash episode. I really enjoyed it.
The following spoiler contains my guesses for the future. With some details fromthe episode included.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 15th, 2014, 10:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So far I'm liking the Flash quite a lot, much more than I like Arrow or Gotham. Not sure if Gotham will keep me through the whole season at this point. AoS has been pretty awesome so far this season. Can't wait to see where they take us this year. I wonder if the season final will lead right into the events of A2.
Old October 15th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I also really like Flash a lot, as well as continuing to really like AoS. Arrow is hit or miss, didn't watch tonight's episode yet. As for Gotham, I have only seen last week's episode and haven't seen this week's one yet. It's okay, but we'll see.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 18th, 2014, 12:00 AM

Iron Man and Captain America: Heroes United is on Netflix. I'm starting it now but I'm excited. Hope it's good.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; October 18th, 2014 at 12:16 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape