Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 5th, 2007, 06:32 PM

Ursidae has disabled reputation
Cool, thanks for the info!

Looks like the McClintock one next to where I live is a Marketplace. Hopefully it hasn't been totally cleared out yet
Old March 5th, 2007, 10:34 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
Well I have photos, but I can't find where they go when I try to upload them.

By the way, Have I EVER mentioned that I hate computers.

I took a set of shots with one of each Unique, and ALL of the common units I own on the field at one time. A little over 25,000 Points!

Now If I can just get the photos in here!
Old March 5th, 2007, 11:08 PM

By the way,

The next big map building day will be April 7th. Again, we can start early and run until some time Sunday.

Bring any Food/drink that you would like, delivery or run out if needed for fast food.

There are Cats in the house, please bring any meds you would need.

I Do have the ability to set up 3 more tables, but they are all smaller than the game table.

If you need to crash for a couple hours, bring anything you would need for that also.

Send a PM and I can send you directions as needed.

SS
Old March 6th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSlayer
Well I have photos, but I can't find where they go when I try to upload them.

By the way, Have I EVER mentioned that I hate computers.

I took a set of shots with one of each Unique, and ALL of the common units I own on the field at one time. A little over 25,000 Points!

Now If I can just get the photos in here!
Are you uploading them in the gallery? If so, what is your user name for the gallery?
Old March 6th, 2007, 04:50 PM

Vangaurd has disabled reputation
I want a Booser Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
Fry's Marketplace (the bigger Fry's with home section) has Heroscape stuff on clearance .. everything is 1/2 price... Boosers 6.50, Castle's $13.50, master sets $20, large expansions $10.
Hey Rehlers, what are the "Boosers Set"? :P Are they part of Wave 7? Let me guess, they are Drunken Monks who fight for Ullar. Thier special attack is: Before moving and attacking, drink a bottle of Sake. for the remainder of the round, Drunken Monks can't jump or fight multiple characters. All damaged done to Monks are doubled but they dont care cuz they are all drunk! LOL!

-Vangaurd

What happens if you are scared half to death twice?
Old March 6th, 2007, 05:06 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Re: I want a Booser Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangaurd
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
Fry's Marketplace (the bigger Fry's with home section) has Heroscape stuff on clearance .. everything is 1/2 price... Boosers 6.50, Castle's $13.50, master sets $20, large expansions $10.
Hey Rehlers, what are the "Boosers Set"? :P Are they part of Wave 7? Let me guess, they are Drunken Monks who fight for Ullar. Thier special attack is: Before moving and attacking, drink a bottle of Sake. for the remainder of the round, Drunken Monks can't jump or fight multiple characters. All damaged done to Monks are doubled but they dont care cuz they are all drunk! LOL!

-Vangaurd
Wait until we play, I'll bring the booser horde out in force. Special Attack: Mmolotov cocktail .. ATK 6, affects all adjacent figures. Choose target, roll 20-sided dice. 1-5: In a drunken stooper, you drop the drop bottle on yourself. 6-15: You completely miss. 16-20: You successfully hit your target.
Old March 6th, 2007, 10:58 PM

Well, I sort of have photos.

Look in the general section.

What a great night.

I covered most of that 10' x 3.5' map with a legal army.

Hope to have the pics of the game up in a little while.

Old March 6th, 2007, 11:38 PM

Just a few more shots. This really was a fun map to play on.
Old March 7th, 2007, 02:44 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Hey guys, looks like I'm all set for March 17th (Saturday) game day at my place ... check out this thread of the info, I hope to see you guys there!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7156
Old March 7th, 2007, 06:48 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey Are any of you guys going to be avaliable for some games this Sunday late afternoon or night? I will also be in Tempe thru Tuesday Night ( Fly out Wed morning ) Hope to meet some of you and get some HS games in. Would not mind playing on Monday and/or Tuesday nights also.

I will be at Tempe Mission Palms ( 5th & Mill )... hope some of you are in the area. Post, PM or E-mail me

Again let me know.... hope to meet and play some HS with you.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 7th, 2007, 07:58 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Hey Are any of you guys going to be avaliable for some games this Sunday late afternoon or night? I will also be in Tempe thru Tuesday Night ( Fly out Wed morning ) Hope to meet some of you and get some HS games in. Would not mind playing on Monday and/or Tuesday nights also.

I will be at Tempe Mission Palms ( 5th & Mill )... hope some of you are in the area. Post, PM or E-mail me

Again let me know.... hope to meet and play some HS with you.
My sister will be in town visiting the same time you are, so I'm out. It's too bad you're not here for the 17th. It sounds like rehlers has got a pretty good hs gathering building up!
Old March 7th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Hey Arizona 'Scapers...

Just a quick note to let you all know I made it to California safely. And by safely, I mean that all my HS product survived the move without incident! You know, because that's the most important thing... right?

I'll try and post more later. I don't yet have an internet connection at the new place, and it might be a couple weeks before I get one. But I really enjoyed reading the battle reports for LoneWolf's Feb. 24th gathering. Seeing all these upcoming get togethers for the AZ crew is exciting (StarSlayers Mega-Map Fiasco looked insane!), and I'm bummed I won't be able to attend anymore. I'm glad the 'Scaper population in AZ has grown, and I know with all the good people out in the desert, game days and tournaments will continue to thrive!

It was truly an honor and a pleasure to not only game with you all, but to get to know you all somewhat, as well. If ever I head back out that way, I'll do my best to give some sort of a heads up so as to try and pull something together 'Scape wise. And being an honorary 'AZ-Hole', I'll definitely chime in from time to time in AZ event threads.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers