Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old October 1st, 2011, 12:29 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?
quick question

At TMM, they are selling the joker figure I want for 2.25. they also sell This case looking-thing and I wanted to know, are those the 3 figures that come with it, or are they just on the boxart?
Old October 1st, 2011, 03:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyfishcannon View Post
At TMM, they are selling the joker figure I want for 2.25. they also sell This case looking-thing and I wanted to know, are those the 3 figures that come with it, or are they just on the boxart?
Those are the figures in it! At least it should be.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion