Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Originally I was simply going to make this a Rebirth workshop but I thought there are a LOT of potential fun designs to be had with the New 52 too.
I'll probably focus on getting my ideas for rules down and worrying about minis after (some of the more recent characters I had ideas for won't have anything to use)

I guess the standard format for this is to edit new design ideas into the OP, so I will be adding those as they come. Any ideas are appreciated and I've already thought of a bunch of things that merit being worked on, and I'll start some write-ups in a little bit.

Working on:
-Psycho-Pirate/Medusa Mask

Spoiler Alert!

Psycho-Pirate is the figure I am least certain of right now. I'm thinking of just scrapping the bonding power and replacing it with a defensive power related to his shapeshifting/reality altering ability that I forgot he exhibited to make him less squishy, and maybe throwing the summoning power out the window too.

Spoiler Alert!

I'm pretty happy with the Medusa Mask as is if everyone else is too

-Green Lantern (Simon Baz)
Spoiler Alert!

This one's been pretty hashed out, I'm happy with where we stand on this one now if no-one else has any objections.

-Godspeed/Speed Force Clone
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks to Ronin for getting this one sorted out with phrasing. Unless anyone has any further thoughts on Godspeed I'm pretty happy with where he's at.

-Deathstroke (Rebirth version)

Spoiler Alert!

Pretty happy with this one thanks to Bats and Nobody's nerf suggestions. Need Japes to look at it though since I know he has existing plans for this one.

-Bizarro (RHATO Edition)

Spoiler Alert!

This one's a simpler design to work with Red Hood and the Outlaws (Interlopers). I don't know if this one will need any real tweaking unless anyone has any better ideas to volunteer.

-Artemis (RHATO)

Spoiler Alert!

Completely happy with Artemis if everyone is.

-Red Arrow (Emiko)
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks to johnny for this one. Again assuming no-one has any problems with this design I'm happy with it.

-Starfire (Interloper/RHATO)
Spoiler Alert!

This Starfire's designed for Interloper synergy specifically.

-White Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
Spoiler Alert!

The Signal

Spoiler Alert!

Credit to Ronin for this one

Superboy (Jon Kent)
Spoiler Alert!

Credit to LordVenoc for this one

Super-Man
Spoiler Alert!

Initial design by johnny with the revised Trigram stuff by Spidey. This one is subject to change a lot, I think

Characters I've been thinking of thus far (I have vague ideas for all of these but will need to make some first draft write-ups):
-Court Of Owls/Talons
-James Gordon Batman/Rookie Suit
-Damian Wayne (Super Sons edition)
-Superboy (Jon Kent)
-Nobody (Morgan Ducard/Maya Ducard)
-Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)
-Zoom (Hunter Zolomon)
-Lex Luthor (Heroic)
-Lex Luthor (Legion Of Doom)
-Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva)
-Animal Man II
-Flash (Wally West) (Titans edition)
-Deathstroke II (Defiance Leader/Ikon Suit)
--Defiance Team Members
---Kid Flash (Wally West Jr)
---Jericho
---Terra
---Power Girl (Tanya Spears)
---Rose Wilson
-Silencer
-Gotham/Gotham Girl
-Sideways
-The Terrifics
-Justice League Of China
-Raptor
-Earth 2 characters
-Dark Knights from Metal
-OMACs
-Red Hood (Outlaw Leader) and Outlaws
-Black Mask III (to work with a Bizarro II design for the Outlaws)
-Darkseid War Justice League Gods
-The Signal
-KGBeast/The Beast
-Agent 37 (Dick Grayson)
-Matriarch (Helena Bertilleni)
-Kite Man (Hell Yeah)
-Rebirth King Shark
-Atlantean outcast gangster dudes I can't remember the name of to go with King Shark

-Speed Force Lightning Speedsters

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; October 8th, 2018 at 07:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy