Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 10th, 2006, 10:49 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Great Spreadsheet on BGG

Hey guys,

This guys did a great job on this unit spreadsheet, complete with pop-up pictures! Pass on feedback!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/129858

-Ski
Old October 11th, 2006, 12:58 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Looks like a cool reference.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old October 11th, 2006, 01:12 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lots of work went into the spreadsheet. How to view photos?
Old October 11th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Just hover over the name, and you'll get a pop-up.

Man, that's cool.
Old October 11th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
nuthin' for me. Doesn't work. The spreadsheet I get (in Quattro Pro 12), but the mouseover feature doesn't work.
Old October 11th, 2006, 02:50 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Oh. You have to be using Excel.
Old October 11th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Emeritus Admin

ah, thanks Imax, I'll give that a try if I have it.
Old October 11th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Pretty nifty! The only thing it doesn't have is which actual set (i.e. 'Snipers & Vipers') each unit is from. Speaking of which, does anyone have a spreadsheet with a breakdown like that?

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 11th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
ah, thanks Imax, I'll give that a try if I have it.
If you don't, Microsoft provides a free viewer:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

I tried it with this spreadsheet and it works great.
Old October 12th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
This is a really great spreadsheet. I am VERY impressed. (Of course, it may be that I'm just easily impressed, but this is really good.)
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:38 PM

slyde has disabled reputation

Hi guys,

Slyde here. A friend just told me about this thread, where you guys were discussing my spreadsheet.

Thanks so much for the kindness! It's nice to know that others are making use of it, as our Heroscape group does.

I also wanted to let you all know that i am constantly reworking it, and have a much better version available now. I have sent it in to BGG, but its been over a week and they have yet to upload it. I was able to rescan all the pics, and now the spreadsheet comes in at half the size, alittle over 6 meg. Plus i fixed some typos, and added all the flagbearer info.

If anyone wants it in the interim, before BGG gets its act together, just drop me a pm. I'll be more than happy to share it...
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:40 PM

slyde has disabled reputation

p.s.

Aldin,

that is actually a decent idea to put the package name in there as well. Beleive it or not, i never even thought of that. Let me sleep on it, and we'll see if we cant get that in a later revision

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units