Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 7th, 2007, 05:54 PM

Drifter has disabled reputation
Best place to buy the products?

I purchase most of mine from Wally World. Their selection is pretty poor, but the booster sets are all under $10.

Deathwalkers Rock!
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Best place to buy the products?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter
I purchase most of mine from Wally World. Their selection is pretty poor, but the booster sets are all under $10.
Another one? PLEASE read a few thread and try searching before starting this things. For help with searching, see the link in my signature.
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:56 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
In terms of price, Wal-Mart or Target are generally the best option. If you are trying to catch up on old waves though, you'll probably have to go online and check out Housemouse or HasbroyToyShop, for starters.
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Okay, I know you are new, and you're excited about posting, but please slow down on making new threads, particularly about things so broad like this, things that have likely been talked about ad nausea. Just take a few minutes and think about what you are posting.

Here is a link that to a thread that explains how to search the boards.
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=

EDIT - The other link in Cavalier's signature is a good one to read too.

And to answer your question, unless you find them on sale somewhere else, Wal-Mart and Target are going to have the best prices.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion