Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 25th, 2012, 03:58 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Customs on Ebay

As this is the customs thread, I assume this is the appropriate place to post this (the only other place I imagine would be the sights and sales).

Awhile back I purchased some TMNT customs on ebay, and made a few customs myself also, but as soon as I started attending tournaments regularly and attempting to get a complete collection I have basically ignored customs. I also find it annoying at times when there's countless custom units posted amongst the legit heroscape.

Anyway, the point of this, is that I am kinda curious as to how many people actually buy customs that they see randomly on ebay? As compared to making them on your own.
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:14 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Customs on Ebay

I've never bought any off E-Bay, the only customs I use are the ones I design myself, C3V and SoV, And a few made by friends. Although I would consider all customs sold by Auggies to be high quality.(especially the ones I made )

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 26th, 2012, 12:28 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
As this is the customs thread, I assume this is the appropriate place to post this (the only other place I imagine would be the sights and sales).

Awhile back I purchased some TMNT customs on ebay, and made a few customs myself also, but as soon as I started attending tournaments regularly and attempting to get a complete collection I have basically ignored customs. I also find it annoying at times when there's countless custom units posted amongst the legit heroscape.

Anyway, the point of this, is that I am kinda curious as to how many people actually buy customs that they see randomly on ebay? As compared to making them on your own.
I never buy customs I see on ebay...as I find most "broken" or too powerful. I used to follow the custom thread on here and read tests from others and test them myself...before I'd decide to print out a card {of which I've done a couple 100 times }.
Now my attention is on SoV and C3V...which are all tested and re-tested to make sure they fit into Heroscape.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 26th, 2012, 03:19 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The comment about them being too powerful is what I have found as well, as I had to playtest and adjust the cost and abilities of the TMNT figures I bought quite drastically before they were actually playable. I have not done anything with the SoV or C3V yet, but after my collection is complete, I may have to check out a few.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards