Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 25th, 2009, 11:58 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
RIP Bea Arthur

Whether you knew her as Maude or Dorothy from The Golden Girls or from the Comedy Central Roasts the fact remains that you knew her and she was one damn funny lady.

You will be missed.

Old April 28th, 2009, 09:46 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: RIP Bea Arthur

I'll have to tell my wife, she loved the Golden Girls and though I have had to suffer through many an episode her passing is tragic as she was a fantastic actress. Funny even though I do not want to admit I liked the show more than I let on.
Old April 28th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Thats sucks, I was in my early teens when the show was on but it still made me laugh.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba_smurfum.face View Post
shes old.
Show some respect.
Old April 28th, 2009, 07:02 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

RIP Bea Arthur, I never really watched the Golden Girls, but the Roasts were pretty funny.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old April 28th, 2009, 09:23 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I have to admit, Golden Girls was funny.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:08 PM

Antifascist is surprisingly tart

I remember in my younger days, my pals and I were partaking, shall we say, and we got waaaaaay out there one night. We were so far gone, that we began to think we were the Golden Girls. I was Dorothy. I'll miss you, Bea Arthur. You were terrific.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV