Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 11th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I had a dream last night that the Hoplitron's bonded with units wearing White shirts and I was quite perplexed by dok's decision to do that.

I'm a little anxious about them when backed up by Raelin, but I don't think that they'll be that much tougher to clean out than Mezzo's, 70 points for a 2-man melee squad (basically) is pretty steep compared to other units in that price range, and I'm a sucker for tough melee, so I'd like to give them a go. I vote YES to review dok's Hoplitrons (plus they have a fun name ).

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 12th, 2012, 05:28 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quick question the OP says that anyone can nominate a custom, but is it taboo to nominate one of our own if its gone through both 3FG and CHCG24?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 12th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quick question the OP says that anyone can nominate a custom, but is it taboo to nominate one of our own if its gone through both 3FG and CHCG24?
You can nominate your own custom, regardless of whether or not it went through one of the other projects or not.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 12th, 2012, 10:39 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
You can nominate your own custom, regardless of whether or not it went through one of the other projects or not.
What he said

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 12th, 2012, 06:20 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay well mine is in 3FG right now would it have more success if I put through the other project before putting it here or should I just give it a shot and jump right in? I'd hate to waste your guy's time.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 12th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Personally, I would wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 12th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Okay well mine is in 3FG right now would it have more success if I put through the other project before putting it here or should I just give it a shot and jump right in? I'd hate to waste your guy's time.
To go through CHCG24 it has to be nominated by whoever had the most recent unit pass through, so you may have to wait for a while for that.

More feedback is always better than less feedback, but if you feel like it's seen as much as it reasonably can (you've playtested it a lot, ideally you've gotten some other people to play it, 3FG/CHCG24 has helped refine powers/points/etc.) then go ahead and drop it here. If we see any glaring issues we'll bounce it back pretty fast, but if it looks solid then we have no problem spending some more time checking it out (that's what we're here for ).

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 12th, 2012, 06:41 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

After further introspection...I vote YES to review dok's Hoplitrons

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:10 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
To go through CHCG24 it has to be nominated by whoever had the most recent unit pass through, so you may have to wait for a while for that.

^Thats interesting I had not caught that the only way to nominate was from a previous contender I thought anyone could nominate a card to them.

More feedback is always better than less feedback, but if you feel like it's seen as much as it reasonably can (you've playtested it a lot, ideally you've gotten some other people to play it, 3FG/CHCG24 has helped refine powers/points/etc.)

Its been playtested about 5-7 times by me and others and it has been through 3FG so it seems pretty solid.

then go ahead and drop it here. If we see any glaring issues we'll bounce it back pretty fast, but if it looks solid then we have no problem spending some more time checking it out (that's what we're here for ).
Guess I'll give it a shot.

K I would like to nominate

Spoiler Alert!

my warforged barbarian Rorshack.
  • Balance-All the people that have looked at it have stated that the points are good with the way his powers are worded now.
  • Theme-Playtested him with the other Warforged and he goes really well with them.
  • Accessibility-Auggies, ebay
Well unfortunately just checked his availability and its not as good as I thought... Auggies only has 2 and most other places appear to be either sold out or over 10 dollars a pop for him (and only have one or two)... looks like he's gonna be spat right back out. Ah well.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; January 12th, 2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:29 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:

^Thats interesting I had not caught that the only way to nominate was from a previous contender I thought anyone could nominate a card to them.

More feedback is always better than less feedback, but if you feel like it's seen as much as it reasonably can (you've playtested it a lot, ideally you've gotten some other people to play it, 3FG/CHCG24 has helped refine powers/points/etc.)

Its been playtested about 5-7 times by me and others and it has been through 3FG so it seems pretty solid.

then go ahead and drop it here. If we see any glaring issues we'll bounce it back pretty fast, but if it looks solid then we have no problem spending some more time checking it out (that's what we're here for ).
Guess I'll give it a shot.

K I would like to nominate

Spoiler Alert!

my warforged barbarian Rorshack.
  • Balance-All the people that have looked at it have stated that the points are good with the way his powers are worded now.
  • Theme-Playtested him with the other Warforged and he goes really well with them.
  • Accessibility-Auggies
Well unfortunately just checked his availability and its not as good as I thought... Auggies only has 2 and most other places appear to be either sold out or over 10 dollars a pop for him (and only have one or two)... looks like he's gonna be spat right back out. Ah well.
Well I have to say NO for many reasons:
1. No availability
2. Card formatting
3. Image quality on card is poor

Without those 3 things I will not even read the text...sorry.
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:32 PM
the above

Ah yes the hit zone, I assume that was the problem with the format? Yeah I don't really like the way Magic Set Editor makes the hit zones work.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:35 PM

I agree with qt...the card IMO is poor and I havn't read the text yet. Based on presentation I have to vote NO for Rorshack

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs