Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 16th, 2014, 12:49 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Yes. It's $15 for the complete game, which looks comparable to Race for the Galaxy in size. As for the artwork, well, this stretch goal additional dragon has already been unlocked:

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 16th, 2014, 09:08 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I actually know some guys who worked with one of the guys behind Rivet Wars, so I'm pulling for it, but it wouldn't have worked in our house. Too big, and too unpainted.
Rivet Wars is great and even though I plan to paint them some day, the figures look great unpainted. We played 3 games of it yesterday, because it plays pretty fast. Draco Magi does look a little to good to pass up. Even if we only play it a few times, it would be worth $15.
Old February 16th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, $15 looks good for Draco Magi, and I've been jumping on those cheaper KS lately, but being 2P is something that I am avoiding considering so many other 2P games I have that are hard to get played.

I did back Tiny Epic Kingdoms though at the $24 level. Seems like cool little 4x game.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 16th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I almost grabbed that one too. I may regret it, but we don't play many euros and the marvelous Love Letter is similarly tiny.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 16th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Crowdfunding website Kickstarter hacked, recommends users change passwords Reuters
"No credit card data of any kind was accessed by hackers. There is no evidence of unauthorized activity of any kind on all but two Kickstarter user accounts," Kickstarter Chief Executive Officer Yancey Strickler said in a blog post on the website. It noted that it does not store credit card data.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 16th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the heads up Tornado.

Computer hackers should face the death penalty or minimum 20 years in max security (not some white collar crime prison) when found. While its not a violent crime, it has massive economical effects that should also be considered higher on the crime punishment list.

Old February 16th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I've finally fallen into the tarpit and begun Kickstarting things. So far I'm keeping it confined to the type of game we actually play
And so it begins...

Quote:
I almost grabbed that one too. I may regret it, but we don't play many euros and the marvelous Love Letter is similarly tiny.
See, at first you resist, but over time you will succumb to temptation (and end up with a box of crappy plastic, thinking, "but look at all the stretch goals I got!")
Old February 16th, 2014, 03:32 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
See, at first you resist, but over time you will succumb to temptation (and end up with a box of crappy plastic, thinking, "but look at all the stretch goals I got!")
Still bitter about Sedition Wars I see. Just joking and besides I actually love it, but I didn't KS it. I am beginning to slow down the number of KS I pledge. I still have so many coming and I don't have enough time to play what I have. I am tempted to jump in last second for D-Day Sergeants, but I am on the fence. I backed out of their last one Red Devils and I just don't know about this one.
Old February 16th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Still bitter about Sedition Wars I see. Just joking and besides I actually love it, but I didn't KS it. I am beginning to slow down the number of KS I pledge. I still have so many coming and I don't have enough time to play what I have. I am tempted to jump in last second for D-Day Sergeants, but I am on the fence. I backed out of their last one Red Devils and I just don't know about this one.
I actually primed a couple of those Sedition Wars models. I'm making progress!

I've slowed down a bit as well, mainly because I have too many unplayed games. I've started to focus on the smaller, less expensive ones at this point. I pledged for Draco Magi, along with several smaller games that have already funded (Tiny Epic Kingdoms, Coin Age, Burgoo, Belle of the Ball, etc.). The one big one I'm waiting for is Shadows of Brimstone. I'm very excited for that one.
Old February 18th, 2014, 03:27 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I backed Secrets of the Lost Tomb at the base game level. It is somewhat redundant in theme with Fortune and Glory but on a different scale. I am hoping to take a break from Kickstarter and buying games in general for a little while. I bought so many new games recently and a couple Kickstarters are still on the way. Not to mention I still have most of Zombicide Prison Outbreak left to paint and I also want to paint the heroes in Dark, Darker, Darkest.
Old February 18th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Prickly Cactus

I here you jbb. I need to put the breaks on too. My game group has a 10 games played 10 times thing going on where we each list 10 games we want played 10 times this year. Well it's awfully tough when we have not only so many members and mostly different games listed, but then there are new games I have gotten since the list that I want to play too.

So many games in need of play. I have to resist the urge for the new goodness that comes out. I think I only have the Swagman's Hope expansion for Agents of SMERSH and Tiny Epic Kingdoms out for KS. So if I can stop with those, it will be a good start.

Old February 18th, 2014, 09:46 AM

This sounds like the first meeting of KSA. Hello my name is G-O and I am a KSaholic. Hello G-O! I have been KS free for 10 days (Tiny Epic Kindoms ended the 8th), although I find myself checking the website constantly for new games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games