Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What do you want from C3V?
I just want to play the final cards. 40 43.01%
I want to design customs. 40 43.01%
I want to playtest customs. 34 36.56%
I want a say in what figures and waves are developed. 57 61.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 4th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
What Would You Want From C3V?

I'm creating a separate poll for this so we can track the results easier.

If we were to start a C3V project, what would you want out of it?

Last edited by GreyOwl; November 4th, 2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:31 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What Would You Want From C3V?

Might remove the word "just" from option A since multiple selections can be checked off. Obviously anyone who is interested in doing B-C is also going to want to use the custom.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:34 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Good point, but it won't let me edit the poll.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Put me down for "I want to make sure they don't suck" as well.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:47 PM

Don't worry, they won't suck. If we ended up creating something that sucked, we wouldn't release it.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to clarify my "vote" here. I voted A and D, but I don't mean that I, personally want to have a direct say in what gets designed. What I'd like to see is that the powers that be, make an effort to get something that the community wants/has wanted out with each wave.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
I'd like to clarify my "vote" here. I voted A and D, but I don't mean that I, personally want to have a direct say in what gets designed. What I'd like to see is that the powers that be, make an effort to get something that the community wants/has wanted out with each wave.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

C, and only C!
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:18 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I'd be willing to put time and effort into playtesting.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:22 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I am interested in helping find new ideas for figures and minis, then letting others design the powers, stats, names, etc.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
That's exactly how I meant it, too. We are fully aware that there are some figures the community has been wanting for a long time, and those would naturally get top considerations. Aquilla flagbearer, 9th Elf wizard, Dreadgulls, Skeletal cavalry, Vydar kyrie, Aquilla kyrie, Aquilla dragon, etc.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
C, and only C!
So you want to playtest, but not play the final cards?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion