Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 25th, 2008, 09:19 AM
has been BANNED

stareknight is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
marvel possibilites and hopes

I love marvel scape i love marvel in general my hopes is that the fantastic four make more of an apperence. and im anxious to see more of marvel scape its rumored to have more sets and from pictures it seems like we will see the fantastic four.
Old July 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: marvel possibilites and hopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stareknight
I love marvel scape ilove marvel in general my hopes is that the fantastic four make more of an apperence. and im anxious to see more of marvel scape its rumored to have more sets and from pictures it seems like we will see the fantastic four.
First off, welcome to the site stareknight! There have been an influx of new posters lately and I've not seen you around yet.

I too am a huge marvel fan, and would love to see the F4 on the hex-battle-field.

Unfortunately your post has several issues that I feel I should address. Please consider the following:

1) This community holds it's members to a very high standard for their posts, both grammatically and for their content. I highly suggest you read THIS and THIS.
2) While you posted in the right forum, this topic has been discussed in very great detail (and the discussion is STILL on going). A quick use of the sites SEARCH function should direct you to the some of the threads were you can get more info on this buzz topic, and as such another thread on the same subject is redundant. Try these two threads for starters:
Is there going to be more Marvel Heroscape?
Marvel terrain expansion/master set ideas

But like I said, welcome aboard! I'm sure if you take what some of the more senior members have said to heart you'll have no trouble fitting in around here.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project

Last edited by Dredd Stev; July 25th, 2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old July 25th, 2008, 09:57 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Re: marvel possibilites and hopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stareknight View Post
I love marvel scape i love marvel in general my hopes is that the fantastic four make more of an apperence. and im anxious to see more of marvel scape its rumored to have more sets and from pictures it seems like we will see the fantastic four.
If I may, I would love to direct you to this thread...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15723

It has a listing of 100s of custom made cards for just about every hero/villian of consequence out there. Welcome aboard!

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion