Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 27th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

I just got word yesterday from Dark City Games that my sci-fi adventure, Deceit and Betrayal, will be ready for release in a few weeks.

Old April 28th, 2020, 09:10 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome. You have been knocking them out.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:08 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Just to update the thread; Deceit and Betrayal is not ready yet for sale - I'll post here when it is. Also, I am working on a Lost World adventure, which doesn't fit any of the existing Dark City Games genres, so the guys at game company agreed that we should invent a new rules set for pulp adventures! It seems that DCG is turning into GURPS.

Old May 23rd, 2020, 07:14 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool.
Old May 24th, 2020, 09:10 PM

From the Dark City Games website, courtesy of Bret Winters:

Quick Update:

Deceit and Betrayal by Nick Gauthier is still imminent, just taking a little longer because Counter Artwork is not yet done. Should be a few weeks away (knock on skull).

Operation Battleaxe is still close, but George's new job has taken some serious time from putting the finish on it, so a while longer. Two months, maybe?

Nick has talked elsewhere on these boards about a Lost World adventure he is working on! Duly noted! The Committee for Making Sure You Get Your Work Done has been dispatched! (George and I are looking forward to it, Nick!)

Finally, I have an adventure in the works, where you are gladiatorial prisoners in Blackledge, the Dwargg city you see from afar deep underground under the mountain of Cygnosa! It is a return of sorts to Raid on Cygnosa, investigating a haven of evil, from the worst possible perspective. It is called Uprising! and I think it will be my best adventure yet!

Lots of stuff going on here at the Secret Antarctic DCG Base! Thanks to all of you for supporting us!

Bret

Old June 30th, 2020, 11:14 PM

If you would write a solo programmed adventure (like Fighting Fantasy or CYOA), using 5e D&D rules, what would be a good adventure hook? I'm familiar with The Ghost of Lion Castle (BSolo, which someone has converted to 5e) and Lathan's Gold (XSolo). I'm specifically looking to write an adventure that uses 5e rules. Any ideas are appreciated. If you are interested in collaboration, especially if you have art skills, send me a PM.

I have published four solo adventures for Dark City Games.

Old August 13th, 2020, 06:44 PM

My latest Dark City Games adventure, as sci-fi romp called Deceit and Betrayal, is scheduled to be published this weekend!

Edit: My latest is actually one that they haven't finished reading yet or paid me for, but DAB is the last one in the pipeline. I don't know when it'll happen, but eventually you should see the lost world adventure, Bring'em Back Alive!, some time later this year.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; August 13th, 2020 at 11:06 PM.
Old August 13th, 2020, 07:23 PM

Awesome. Grats.
Old August 14th, 2020, 02:55 PM

AND IT'S LIVE!!!

Old August 20th, 2020, 09:32 PM

It's been a while, so I thought I'd repost this. My poetry book, The Beasts of Darkwood Hole, is available on Kindle!

Old August 21st, 2020, 10:02 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats, TW! I haven't looked at this thread in ages. It's good to see you've been so productive.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 21st, 2020, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Congrats, TW! I haven't looked at this thread in ages. It's good to see you've been so productive.
Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books