Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 30th, 2009, 06:45 AM

pixlepix Woo who?
General strategy

Hello there. This is a topic I have been thinking about for a few days and now I am ready to post.

This thread will study the differnt tactics that each general has. First we will study Utgar.

Utgars army tactics is easy to see. It is, of course, to kill everything that moves. Essentally it is about offense though as this is a normal tactic it is only apparnt in a few of Utgars units such as the MoU.

Next we go on to Jandars also apparent stragety, defense, and Vydars stragety, range. As you can probably think of good examples yourself there is no need for further deatails.

Now we move on to Ullar. His tactic , which rather fit what I imagine him to be, is to use the landscape. From the elf wizards who get on hills quickly to the speedy slithering snakes this tactic is apparent in plenty of units.

Einars tactic is to deal aditional wounds onto his opponents, shuch as in counterstrike.

Finally we move on to Aquilla the newest general. Her stragety, from the spiders to the native americans is to lock on to a unit and then demolish it.

Now, bye and thanks for coming.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)

Last edited by pixlepix; July 31st, 2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old July 30th, 2009, 08:52 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: General stragety

That is interesting. I hadn't realized the Aquilla one until now.
Except I think there is more to Einar. I just can't think of one at the moment.
Nice post.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 30th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice analysis, surely over-simplifying things, but still its cool to think about the basic strategy of the generals, as revealed by their units.
Old July 31st, 2009, 07:24 AM

pixlepix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
Nice post.
I edited Einar.
It would be intrestring to see if this was intentional.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old July 31st, 2009, 08:52 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
Nice post.
I edited Einar.
It would be intrestring to see if this was intentional.
I think Einar is all about Hand to Hand combat now that I look at it again. Apart from Zelrig, I think all of Einar has some kind of Hand to Hand boost, Ie. Bayonet, Counter Strike.
Not that your wrong, that's just how I interpreted it.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion