Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 28th, 2021, 12:04 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flameslayer Customs (The Lost Paradise of Fire preview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Some more no figure cards to gnaw on for awhile.

Jzackkc -
Spoiler Alert!

Krowln -
Spoiler Alert!

Dwarzgo Empire Gunners -
Spoiler Alert!
Very cool designs as always! I like the interactions between Brain Damage and Overextend Attack and how there's more of a cost to using it than usual. I do wonder if there is a typo in Brain Damage though? Currently he starts the game as Mindless and only becomes Menacing after taking enough wounds. Thematically it would make more sense to me if it was the other way around.

Also, given the name Brain Damage, I might suggest rewording this ability as a negative power. IE, give them 5 attack to begin with and rewrite Brain Damage as

Quote:
Brain Damage
If Jzackkc has 4 or more wounds on his Army Card, he has the Mindless personality and subtracts 2 from his attack dice.
There's also a typo in Overextend Attack where you mention Alastair.

Krowln seems cool. I worry that he might be a bit boring to play, as he's essentially a huge beatstick, but the coolness is worth it. I'd also actually consider drafting Morsbane with him to negate that power, haha!

And lastly, I LOVE the Dwarzgo design. The special attack does a great job representing a scattershot that randomly either spreads out to deal less damage to a greater area, or ends up hitting a more concentrated area for more damage. I did have one question about what happens if you roll 1 skull, 1 shield, and 1 blank. Does the attack only hit everything adjacent to the original target, or does it also hit everyone adjacent to the figure targeted due to the shield roll? I think going by the card as written it should be the first option, but its not totally clear to me one way or the other. Also, if you wanted the card to feel more "official", you could specify that a player should roll Aquilla Valkyrie dice for the attack to avoid problems with 1st edition Master Sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards