Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What do you try and build your army around?
Range 7 15.56%
Defense 6 13.33%
Attack 5 11.11%
movement 0 0%
getting the higher ground 0 0%
special attacks 1 2.22%
bonding (champion or valiant bonuses) 17 37.78%
heroes 2 4.44%
squads 2 4.44%
Whoever looks the coolest (I did the first time I played) 5 11.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 28th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Best asset for you

I was wondering what everybody builds there armies around. I myself usually take Def over anything else.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 28th, 2007, 05:23 PM

hockeyfan7787 has disabled reputation
i took bonding
having 6 moves instead of 3 is a big advantage

einar rules
dragons and samurai are coming to the war of all time
Old April 28th, 2007, 05:33 PM

Harold Woo who?
As been said before by different forum members, building a 1 trick army is gonna win you games against the thing that army is good against. I rather build my army's to be a sort of "jack of all trades". But that option isnt on the poll.
Old April 28th, 2007, 06:24 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I hate sitting back and waiting for the enemy to come to me.I always bring it to them instead. It probably proves my downfall more often then not, but it's how I like to play. I like Units with a good attack first, and then good movement. I like Viper and Wolf armies. Orcs and Marro are pretty fast as well. I went with Attack.
Old April 28th, 2007, 06:32 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
I went with attack. I went with power. I went with winning.

Old April 28th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
It's all about theme. Sudema + three squads of Zombies + Anubian Wolves is a viable army for me.
Old April 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Bonding, bonding, and more bonding.....when it comes to tourney armies anyway.

If I'm not playing in a tourney though I'll draft whatever sounds fun.
Old April 28th, 2007, 07:40 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I'm more of a casual player and I enjoy the flavour aspects of the game WAY more than "Hi, I'm Q9, you may bend over now" so if there was a theme option, I'd go with that...I guess I could vote for whoever looks cool.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 28th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
I haven't voted either. All of the above would be my choice. Aiming at the right balcance between all the options listed is one of the things I really enjoy, but am hopelessly bad at. That's one of the reasons HS is such a good game in my opinion.
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:34 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Bonding is a key. Having a card that adds to this card. Plus you have the glyph and higher ground and then you have this character = + lots

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:59 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I chose attack. My army of Samurai and Ninja will conquer all!

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old April 28th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
So far it seems bonding is the most popular. I haven't used it that much. I've played against several times but it didn't really impress me to much. Perhaps I should give it another try. Any suggestions on best armies for bonding scenarios for a 500 pt army. (especially with the knights)

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion