Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 26th, 2018, 12:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers) - Initial Playtesting

pre-yea
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am a Nay here until I see another test with Cap.
Old August 26th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I can run one more if we really deem it necessary, certainly.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I wouldn't mind seeing one more with Cap, either, just for completion's sake.
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've literally just finished the second Cap test, just need to write up the blurb and post it!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Excellent, I look forward to reading it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've literally just finished the second Cap test, just need to write up the blurb and post it!
Nice.
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Hard as ice

- Theme Test - Definite Pass - He feels just like Tony Stark as I know him!
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Pass

- Synergies Test - Pass - No change
- Power Check - Tentative Pass - I really want to see him in that Joker build... Reorganised Chaos is a really strong power, and I don't want that build to be inflating Stark's cost. Otherwise, though, I'm happy.
- Fun Test - Definite Pass! - I found him loads of fun, though I might be biased in that I'm playing one of my favourite characters.
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - I had no issues fighting him.
- Drafting Test - Pass - I would, ideally with Cap but really with any or all of the Avengers leaders. Hell, maybe even solo from time to time.
- Usage Test - Pass - All his powers received use. Even the clear sight bonus, which is a little niche, is notable in that it's one more thing you don't have to worry about. Also, none of his arsenal options felt like they outright outmatched any others or that they were the least useful - all are excellent when deployed at the right time.
- Strategy Test - Pass - Between his Avengers interactions and the breadth of his arsenal, he’s really quite strategic.

Name Of The Playtest Units: Iron Man (Avengers)

Army Test 1

Map: Flash Fire (no glyphs)
Armies:
Iron Man (Avengers) (285), Captain America (C3G), Punisher, Black Bat, Nite Owl, Robin (Damien Wayne), Ant-Man (Hank Pym), 1x Killer Bee, 5x Fire Ant Swarms (1,210 points)
vs.
Baron Heinrich Zemo, Red Skull (C3G), Winter Soldier, Jason Voorhees, Bullseye, Vertigo, Penguin (vII) (1,210 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Asphalt Cocktail by superfrog (no glyphs, ignore central starting spaces)
Armies;
Iron Man (Avengers) (280), Wasp (vII), Black Widow, Spider-Man (Hasbro), E.Honda (900 points)

vs.
Captain America (C3G), Hawkgirl, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Patriot, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Bucky, 1x Killer Bee (900 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map:
Jundland Wastes (no glyphs)
Armies;
Iron Man (Avengers) (280), Ms. Marvel, War Machine, Vision (Victor Shade) (1,200 points)
vs.
Thanos (C3G), Doctor Doom (C3G), Iron Monger, 1x Doombot (1,200 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4
Map:
Draugur (no glyphs, normal snow, normal ice)
Armies:
Iron Man (Avengers) (280), Captain America (C3G), Luke Cage, Black Widow, Swordsman, Speedy (Mia Dearden), Spoiler, 3x Fire Ant Swarms (1,200 points)
vs.
Lex Luthor (Battlesuit), Rhino, Nitro, Wizard, 3x LexCorp Security (1,200 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts On The Tested Unit:

I’m really happy with this guy - he’s fun, he’s thematic, he feels just like the Tony Stark I know and love from the MCU. I’m happy to move forward at 280 if there are no objections.

With that, I propose a Vote for Public Playtesting!

@Ronin - Yea
@japes -
@Scapemage - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; August 28th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Symbiotic

yea
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers) - Vote for Public

Hoping to get some tests without other Avengers leaders when we get to wider playtesting, just to make sure he's fun on his own. Doesn't have to be as useful, just fun if you wanted to go with a thematic Civil War type build. (Maybe you've already done that, I forget. )

Yea
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Hoping to get some tests without other Avengers leaders when we get to wider playtesting, just to make sure he's fun on his own. Doesn't have to be as useful, just fun if you wanted to go with a thematic Civil War type build. (Maybe you've already done that, I forget. )

Yea
I did a Civil War match-up, but that was with a fellow Avengers leader (though the weakest one, Wasp (vII)). I'd definitely love to see some solo tests with him, though, to verify he doesn't need anyone else (though of course he'll always be at his best with back-up!).
Given his 1/3 record, I wouldn't at all be surprised if we made a drop to 270, here.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2018, 03:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

FYI, when I look at and evaluate that last test I see a Tony Stark figure being testing at essentially 260 points as those 3 Ant Swarms provided at best 10 points of value in that match-up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library