Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 16th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Baron Mordo - Design Phase

Make sure to post in the index and also send a PM to all the Heroes. I just now saw this thread.

I'll have some other thoughts later, but I'm agreed on changing Strange to at least weaken Sorcerer Supreme. We mostly just need to agree on a change I think, and if it's not too major we can just vote it through.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Make sure to post in the index and also send a PM to all the Heroes. I just now saw this thread.

I'll have some other thoughts later, but I'm agreed on changing Strange to at least weaken Sorcerer Supreme. We mostly just need to agree on a change I think, and if it's not too major we can just vote it through.
Is there somewhere we should take that discussion outside this thread? Maybe Strange's thread?
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, that's the best place, I think. Probably should tag the Heroes too, because I'm not sure who is subscribed.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post

Sorry, I forgot - where's the Index?

Anyway, how about this for a change to Sorcerer Supreme:

Sorcerer Supreme

Immediately after any numbered Order Marker is revealed, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card. All opponents' figures (Unique Heroes?) that have the Magical Defense special power and are within 3 clear sight spaces of Doctor Strange when you reveal the 'X' Order Marker may not use any special power on their Army Cards until another numbered Order Marker is revealed. Figures with a Wise personality are not affected by Sorcerer Supreme.

Gets the same theme across of him screwing with other people's magic and claiming the upper hand in a magical duel, but it isn't constant - you need to activate it, it only lasts a turn and you can only do it once per round, if you have the X (or, theoretically, twice per round if you have two numbered OMs on Loki, but I honestly like you being able to do things like that, it's still weaker than right now and that's a lot of points to sink into just screwing with magic users). (Plus, you have to choose whether to use it to bypass defensive powers for a turn or whether to use it to stop your opponent's offensive powers when they're taking a turn for each round.) Also, if they don't start near Strange, he can't use it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You really need to move the Strange discussion elsewhere.
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You really need to move the Strange discussion elsewhere.
I'm only an Ally - I can't really move it anywhere. If someone else starts it in Strange's book, I'll copy my post there - until then, it remains relevant to Mordo, moving forwards. I'm under the impression that, until Strange is settled, we're kind of stuck here, or at least can't do Mordo himself.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:58 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Moved.
Old April 16th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Thanks!

If there are no objections, I'll try to make a vote for Initial for Mesmerise once the Breathing period is up. Unfortunately, I'll be unable to test for a week on Wednesday, but I'll try to get one more sheet in for someone else before then.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 16th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Really wish we didn't need the "no negation" clause, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in fixing Strange, so I guess we're stuck with it. It's a shame, because I think being able to move away from that would leave a little room to get the Mesmerize/Hypnotic Arts interaction working a little more fluidly.

I've already weighed in on this one plenty, though, and I think it's in a pretty good place.
Could you expand on this?
Assume Strange is altered in some way.

If Strange is not changed is there some way to fix it through Mesmerize?
There is room there.
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Baron Mordo - Breathing

If Strange gets updated to have his negation power limited by an X OM reveal, is Mordo's anti-negation power really needed anymore?
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:53 PM

It would still protect the Golden Lasso and Negation markers but does become even more niche. Protection from negation could make for a cool spell.
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Hard as ice

Honestly, with the planned change to Strange, I'd be severely tempted to drop that line, either to cut down text or allow us to expand thematically somewhere else.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library