Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: How should the tourney be set up? Choose TWO.
One Marvel Figure allowed. 9 47.37%
No Marvel Figures. 12 63.16%
Partial Squad/Hero Scoring. 8 42.11%
Full Card Scoring. 10 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 16th, 2010, 02:21 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 2010 OVAH NHSD in Louisville -- Oct. 9th

If we're doing Marvel, I might bring a Tier 1 army to measure any experimental armies against:

Cap'n America - 220
4th Mass x4 - 500
Isamu - 10

Depending on the matchup, choose to sit/start Isamu.

Otherwise I will probably bust into some D2:

Warforged x4 - 320
KMA - 420
Black Wrymlings x3 - 510

WOO HOO!
Old September 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmmmmm....I'll have to think about it.

Some guesses include....

1x AA - 110
1x Fen Hydra - 230
3x Black Wyrmlings
3x Red Wyrmlings
1x Iron Golem (or maybe more Wyrmlings)

or

1x Taelord - 180
3x Goblins - 330
3x Stingers - 510

Or some Elemental Army, all 3 are ones I want to try.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 17th, 2010, 10:59 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Please make sure this event is posted in the WotC prize support thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32440

Event organizer also needs to PM me mailing information.

Thank you

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 18th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Hey guys, if you don't mind...

Please bring some prizes of your own, just in case we don't have enough people to get prize support. Also, even if we do it prize support, then we can extra prizes from ourselves!

MegaSilver
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't worry - I always bring some prize support

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:19 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

As long as I come, I will be as generous as possible. Thanks for putting this on MegaSilver!
Old September 20th, 2010, 10:40 PM

Holy Crazy Cow Batman! This is getting out of control! I like it.

Megasilver, is there still room to nominate a map? If so, I'd like for you to consider including mad_wookie's Blindgate to bring a refreshing twist to the tourny scene, and so we can all bombard his thread with feedback the day after the tourny.

If not, it's cool. But I thought it looked like a lot of fun, and could make for some tough choices (in-game and with army building).
Old September 21st, 2010, 08:40 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awasome View Post
Holy Crazy Cow Batman! This is getting out of control! I like it.

Megasilver, is there still room to nominate a map? If so, I'd like for you to consider including mad_wookie's Blindgate to bring a refreshing twist to the tourny scene, and so we can all bombard his thread with feedback the day after the tourny.

If not, it's cool. But I thought it looked like a lot of fun, and could make for some tough choices (in-game and with army building).
I'll add it shortly.

MegaSilver
Old September 21st, 2010, 07:26 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings Online Megasilver!

I can confirm myself at the very least...

Great to put a face with a name at PSC!

This looks to be another crazy big tournament!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 23rd, 2010, 11:18 PM

Rothinator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey it's Chris, the one who won Petshops tournament on Sunday. (Go dwarves!!) I can confirm myself and my friend nemo as coming to the tournament. Working on army now. This will be the first tournament I've been to wit Marvel allowed, hmmmmmmmm......
Old September 24th, 2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothinator View Post
Hey it's Chris, the one who won Petshops tournament on Sunday. (Go dwarves!!) I can confirm myself and my friend nemo as coming to the tournament. Working on army now. This will be the first tournament I've been to wit Marvel allowed, hmmmmmmmm......
Gotcha guys down!

MegaSilver
Old September 24th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Dr Feelgood

We might have 20!

I can't wait - I'm probably gonna get slaughtered but I can't wait!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day