Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 14th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Updated to include Ares and Superman.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
What does TNT stand for?

I've been off 'Scapers for queit a time, but I havent been away from customizing. Ives seen the TNT and Trial post and was just wodering IF someone could clue me in?
Thank you in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368
I'm most interested in the DC customs since those will likely never be a part of heroscape. When I search on ebay, there's an overwhelming amount of heroclix figures and I have no idea which sculpts are which. I know some are more common and should be cheaper, but I have no clue which those are. It'd be nice if there was a note or something that said, "used Batman:LE Legacy Set, $3-$5 ebay & game stores" or something to that effect. Clix figures are a foreign language to me.
I get alot of my figures from Troll and Toad. Usually your commons range from $0.49 - $0.99 depending on sculpt. I have a wish list on TrollandToad and print it out prior to going to my local hobby and comic book shops to show them I can recieve the same Fig theyre selling most of the times cheaper. I havent tried Ebay too much since you usually bid against a preset $$$ ammount first.
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
TNT - Tried n' True. People submit customs, we hammer out the details to make them as close to balanced as possible, and then give them a stamp. It's pretty much a way to pick out the best customs around.
Old October 7th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
TNT - Tried n' True. People submit customs, we hammer out the details to make them as close to balanced as possible, and then give them a stamp. It's pretty much a way to pick out the best customs around.
So... TNT is to Marvel, as, Barracks is to Classic HS?

I remember a thread a while back discussing what we would like to call the Marvel version of the "Barracks" and "Halls of Valhala". I remeber suggesting "Danger Room" and someone elses was "Halls of Justice" among others.

OK, Good to Know, Thank you for the info Johnny139
Old October 7th, 2007, 11:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's a little more active than the Barracks from what I've seen (anyone can submit anything, including their own work), but same general idea, yes.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 21st, 2008, 11:36 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Need to add Michelangelo and Shadowcat. From now on TNT customs will only need 2 stamps of approval.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:42 PM

Up to 8 and I think we're starting to get on a roll!

Old January 25th, 2008, 05:55 AM
Master Custom Creator

Thought the links to the TRIALS were going to be posted here too?
Old January 25th, 2008, 12:02 PM

Nope, this is just for the finished products, kind of like the Books of Heroscape. For trials (and peer reviews now) in progress, you want this link - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=9759 Though, honestly, all the actual trials are stickied anyway. It is a good link, though, considering we've made peer reviews a lot more important now.

Old January 26th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Nope, this is just for the finished products, kind of like the Books of Heroscape. For trials (and peer reviews now) in progress, you want this link - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=9759 Though, honestly, all the actual trials are stickied anyway. It is a good link, though, considering we've made peer reviews a lot more important now.
I only asked cause of the 3rd post is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Great job, Firemaster! Thanks for doing this

Could you add a link to the trial threads in the books?
It shall be done. I had just wanted to get it posted, since I can always go back at any time to add them in.
This way the Trial or the Peer Reviews dont need to be stickied. Cause when the boom comes the whole 1st page will be stickied, LOL
Old January 26th, 2008, 11:56 AM

Oh, don't worry, I'm in no way planning on stickying the peer reviews. That'd just be nuts. It's the responsibility of the peer reviewers and the custom creator being reviewed to keep those threads going until they're ready to move into the stickied land of the TNT trials. And it really seems unnecessary to put links to the ongoing trials and peer reviews in TWO stickied threads - both this one and the one that actually pertains to ongoing trials and submissions.
Like I said before, this thread is really just a way to organized the finished end of the process.

Old February 20th, 2008, 02:10 AM

Sentinel Mark I added. Congrats, GreyOwl!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations