Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 27th, 2023, 03:09 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Venom (Mac Gargan)

Venom (Mac Gargan)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = VENOM
IDENTITY = VENOM/MAC GARGAN

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 245

CLIMBING 4
Venom may climb up to 4 levels per move action without counting spaces for those levels.

COLLATERAL DAMAGE 15
After any player moves Venom, they must choose a figure adjacent to him and roll a d20, adding 3 to the roll if Venom is not on their team. On a 15+, the chosen figure takes 1 wound.

CANNIBAL CRAVING
If Venom attacks normally and defeats a figure without the Inorganic keyword, he heals 1 wound. If the defeated figure was a Unique or Event Hero, after his activation, you may activate Venom again.

FACTION = SINISTER SIX
PUBLISHER = Marvel
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = SUPER STRENGTH, SONIC WEAKNESS
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: Venom, embodied by the notorious criminal Mac Gargan, is a menacing and formidable villain with a grotesque and fearsome appearance. Infused with the deadly symbiote, Venom possesses incredible strength and agility, along with a malicious thirst for destruction, making him one of Spider-Man's most dangerous foes.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Hammer of Thor #038 / Venom
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: MrNobody
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Randy Schueller, Jim Shooter and Mike Zeck
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by Ericth74; April 23rd, 2024 at 09:57 PM.
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:10 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Venom(Mac Gargan) - design

2.0 Changes

Expert Climbing to Climbing 4

Should Cannibal Craving use the Inorganic Keyword?
Does he need a faction?
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

On faction, that sounds like an entirely Ronin question.
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:22 PM

@Ronin any thoughts on a Faction tag here?
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think Inorganic makes sense, to streamline down to one tag.

Faction wise he's an Osborn mook through and through. Follows him through the Sinister Six, Thunderbolts and Dark Avengers.

I think Sin Six makes the most sense - I'm not 100% on what the Osborn T-Bolts might look like but I don't think they'd get a faction tag. Plan is to have a dedicated Gargan Spidey (that works kinda like Bruce Banner or Billy Batson) that could handle working him into the Dark Avengers if we're using a faction tag for synergy there.
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I think Inorganic makes sense, to streamline down to one tag.

Faction wise he's an Osborn mook through and through. Follows him through the Sinister Six, Thunderbolts and Dark Avengers.

I think Sin Six makes the most sense - I'm not 100% on what the Osborn T-Bolts might look like but I don't think they'd get a faction tag. Plan is to have a dedicated Gargan Spidey (that works kinda like Bruce Banner or Billy Batson) that could handle working him into the Dark Avengers if we're using a faction tag for synergy there.
Thanks
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

A couple thoughts here. Definitely want just "that does not have the Inorganic keyword".

Also, "the moving player" reads off to me but I'm not quite sure how to address that yet.
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
A couple thoughts here. Definitely want just "that does not have the Inorganic keyword".
Ok will update

Quote:
Also, "the moving player" reads off to me but I'm not quite sure how to address that yet.
Yeah I wasn't sure there. I feel like I get most of these powers 80 to 90% there, I appreciate your help getting it the rest of the way!
Old April 27th, 2023, 03:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

One option I considered was changing it from “which player moved him?” to more of a move action vs. non-action schema. But I do like temporary mind control stuff triggering the d20 boost.

I think “the player who moved him” works. It’s a pretty rare mechanical concept, so I don’t think there’s a hige need to figure out a short way to say it.
Old April 27th, 2023, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
One option I considered was changing it from “which player moved him?” to more of a move action vs. non-action schema. But I do like temporary mind control stuff triggering the d20 boost.

I think “the player who moved him” works. It’s a pretty rare mechanical concept, so I don’t think there’s a hige need to figure out a short way to say it.
Updated to "player who moved him", sounds better to me.
Old April 27th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea that does sound better.
Old April 27th, 2023, 05:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tweaks:

COLLATERAL DAMAGE 15
After any player moves Venom, they must choose a figure adjacent to him and roll a d20, adding 3 to the roll if Venom is not on their team. On a 15+ the chosen figure receives a wound.

CANNIBAL CRAVING
If Venom attacks normally and defeats a figure without the Inorganic keyword, he heals a wound. If the defeated figure was a Unique or Event Hero, you may activate Venom again.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database