Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 17th, 2008, 08:14 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New Traveling Drake. Drake on Drake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Drake was in Indianapolis, at Hooters during GenCon.

Oh, to be Drake...
Old August 17th, 2008, 01:10 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Drake was in Indianapolis, at Hooters during GenCon.

That is, by far, the most "win" Drake picture.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 04:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

The family and I just got back from a mini-vacation at the Wisconsin Dells. We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge indoor waterpark. Only stayed for a couple days, but had a great time. The one picture with Drake scoping out the waterpark only shows a fraction of what there really is there. It's quite big and there are lots of different water slides/tubes available and a cool wave pool that makes some pretty good waves. Since my twins are six years old, this was perfect place for them, there are many more water parks that have bigger stuff for bigger kids.

We also checked out a deer reserve where deer come up to you and you can feed them.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 3rd, 2009, 05:06 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I was beginning to think he'd stay at Hooters forever.

Old June 3rd, 2009, 05:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I was beginning to think he'd stay at Hooters forever.
It would be hard to blame him for staying there for that long

Old August 11th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Don't hate me…….

But I'm resurrecting a loooooong dead thread……

Why?

Because this was really kinda fun.

And we've already put our Traveling Drake in the car to go to GenCon.

So if we can still put on our warbonnets after all these years why not grab your Traveling Drake and let's get some shots!
Old August 11th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

I still have one of my Drakes in the armrest of my car. Man, I wish I would have taken some pix of him when I drove out to NY in May.

Old August 11th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I still have one of my Drakes in the armrest of my car. Man, I wish I would have taken some pix of him when I drove out to NY in May.
Many years ago we put a "T" on the underside of Traveling Drake so we'd know which of our Drakes actually did the traveling.

However, these days our Traveling Drake is permanently bent over backwards. We kept him on the dashboard of our car and unknown to us he slipped down against the windshield. After baking in the sun for a few hours on our way to GenCon he sort of slowly slid downwards. Now it just looks like he's standing in a strong wind!

I know I could bend him back. But I'm not going to. Too many memories with that figure. He's been to Disney World, Gettysburg, GenCon twice. He even went to the Met to see an opera! I'll definitely take some shots of him at GenCon this year. Who knows, perhaps I can get a booth babe to hold him!
Old August 11th, 2014, 06:14 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is quite awesome... I need to pack my Drake... Also, those mugs look awesome.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
This is quite awesome... I need to pack my Drake... Also, those mugs look awesome.
Yea, it's a great thread. Drake has been to some pretty cool places over the years!
Old August 13th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Thanks for resurrecting this thread, @Grishnakh ! It's great seeing my old Hooters pic after all these years.

Old August 15th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Titleless

Got a great pict of traveling Drake at GenCon! Will be posting it when I get back!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion