Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old March 6th, 2014, 03:55 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Southwest Airlines tickets available (2014/2017)

Hey all,

For those who are flying in and wanted to take Southwest Airlines, you might know that their ticket window is shorter than other airlines, so you can't buy as far in advance. I've been checking pretty obsessively, and sometime in the last two days tickets for Gencon weekend finally opened up. (Customer service told me on the phone a couple weeks ago that they would open up on March 8th, but I guess that was just to mess with me. Glad I kept checking!)

Anyway, if you were holding out to get a cheap fare, go ahead and jump on it now before the cheap tier of flights are all gone.

Last edited by dok; February 23rd, 2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Southwest Airlines tickets available (2014/2017)

Not sure if this is helpful to anyone else, but SWA tickets for mid-august just opened up for this year. Quite a bit cheaper than other options if you are coming from the right city.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Southwest Airlines tickets available (2014/2017)

Necro. Neg rep.

Thanks dok.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Happy Funtimes

I'm glad he said something too. I managed to snag flights as well so I'm just going to hope it all works out that I get money and stuff to make this happen.

~Dysole, who figures she can always sort it out later, but Gencon fix needs to happen

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con