Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 27th, 2016, 04:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa (Boushh disguise)

Hmmm....it is left open as to when the roll is made. I would think the roll is made at the start of the players turn, before they move a bunch of figures adj. to her and increase the odds. I suspect that was how it was tested, but we would have to ask those testers to be sure. Either way we should update the card here to clarify it. I'll bring it up in the sanctum and we will come to a decision there.
Old July 8th, 2017, 09:00 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The first powers restriction against leia and boushh in the same army isn't actually needed right? Considering this card is named leia that provision is already covered in heroscapes cardinality rules.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 8th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
The first powers restriction against leia and boushh in the same army isn't actually needed right? Considering this card is named leia that provision is already covered in heroscapes cardinality rules.
That was put in to prevent you from having Leia disguised as Boushh and the "real" Boushh in the same army.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 8th, 2017, 09:45 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
That was put in to prevent you from having Leia disguised as Boushh and the "real" Boushh in the same army.
Is the real Boussh just not released yet?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 8th, 2017, 02:33 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Is the real Boussh just not released yet?
Correct. Actually hasn't gone through the design phase, yet. We wanted to have the restriction in place for whenever Boushh would arrive.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:10 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmm. The cards are gone....

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Hmm. The cards are gone....
They show up for me, but it's likely they are in my cache. Looks like these are coming from Photobucket. My membership just re-upped, so my grace period for 3rd-party hosting is over. Once I get my images off of there, they won't have me as a member any more.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:17 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Now I can see them. Maybe it was a loading problem

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape