Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 14th, 2010, 08:30 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker
Re: Dignan's Maps - New Maps 4/14

Just played one of the best games ever!!!(on Warden)

Me:
Emiroon Arkmer
Syvarris Ulginish Kyntela
Jordawn

Friend:
Krug Hydra
Tur-kul-na grubs isamu

My Elves had probably the best defensive rolls ever, Arkmer surviving 5 att dice from Tor-kul-na!!!!!
Old June 6th, 2010, 03:06 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

6/6/10: Just did a small edit to Warden. There was an error in the build instructions and I fixed them to avoid confusion.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old June 19th, 2010, 03:36 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Maps - New Map 6/19

Update 6/19

I've been working on my latest map for about 4 weeks. It's slightly asymmetrical so it took me a little longer to tweak this map. It's gone through a series of changes and now I feel like it's pretty solid. Hope you enjoy it.

Map: Jagged Causeway
Date Uploaded: 6/19/10
Requires: 1 BftU, 1 TT, 1 FotA
Heavy Snow, normal ice

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old June 19th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
My Elves had probably the best defensive rolls ever, Arkmer surviving 5 skulls
fixed. Just to avoid confusion
Old June 19th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
My Elves had probably the best defensive rolls ever, Arkmer surviving 5 skulls
fixed. Just to avoid confusion
Ah close enough I think people got it.

Anyway, cool new map Dignan!!!
Old June 19th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow! That's the whitest map of I've ever seen.

Just joking, Dignan. The map looks really cool.

In other new, I just got a back from a tournament where I played both Fulcrum and Fissure and I've got to say that both were finely made maps. Thanks.

~Rednax
Old June 19th, 2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Wow! That's the whitest map of I've ever seen.
Yeah, I did render that image a bit on the bright side.

Quote:
Just joking, Dignan. The map looks really cool.

In other new, I just got a back from a tournament where I played both Fulcrum and Fissure and I've got to say that both were finely made maps. Thanks.

~Rednax
Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear that the maps worked out for the event. Hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves.

Old June 19th, 2010, 09:46 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dignan again.
That map looks awesome! I don't even care how it plays (just kidding... but seriously).
Old June 20th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Update 6/19

I've been working on my latest map for about 4 weeks. It's slightly asymmetrical so it took me a little longer to tweak this map. It's gone through a series of changes and now I feel like it's pretty solid. Hope you enjoy it.

Map: Jagged Causeway
Date Uploaded: 6/19/10
Requires: 1 BftU, 1 TT, 1 FotA
Heavy Snow, normal ice
You always create great maps Dignan. I use alot of them for my game days. I set up Mergaine's Redoubt the other day for a 4 way battle and I just set up Jagged Causeway for a game with my son for Father's Day. One critique tho, could you mark the battlements in you build instructions??? Even displaying the pics on a 32 in tv, I have a hard time placing them. Thanks and thanks for all the great creativity.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old June 20th, 2010, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
One critique tho, could you mark the battlements in you build instructions???
Sorry, I had attached them to the wrong side of the hex making them difficult to see. I have uploaded a new file with them correctly placed.

Old June 20th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
One critique tho, could you mark the battlements in you build instructions???
Sorry, I had attached them to the wrong side of the hex making them difficult to see. I have uploaded a new file with them correctly placed.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:05 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

I really enjoy your maps. We have played on a few of them and will continue to try them.

I like Facts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios