Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 26th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm supposed to be working right now. BAD HEROSCAPERS.

I've learned from my thread that I can't wait for my kid to grow up (9 months and working on it.)
Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:26 PM

Chem7 has disabled reputation
I learned that the "don't get up there and touch my heroscape" rule only applies if I am awake.

Fond of sheep. So what.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Chem7!

On behalf of our flock following and fleeced community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, baaaad greeter

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:24 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
I don't have kids yet, but I want to play too, so I pray you will humor me:

I have learned that carefully filing my cards in CD sleeves in a binder will never protect them as well as my friend's method of throwing them in the box with his figures.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:49 PM

wrestlingking235 has disabled reputation
I don't have kids yet as I'm still in school, but pets are just as funny. Sometimes.

I learned from our turtle that the battlefield is a wonderful place to explore, and a great bathroom.
And I learned from our dog that even if he eats a figure, and you find it when cleaning up poop, it will never be the same. This also applies to suckon cup balls, and bags of glitter.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 08:36 PM

Elendithas has disabled reputation
I've learned that Bomeration (Abomination from Marvel) and the "Church Guys With Guns" (Krav's) are my kids favorite guys to use, even if dad just got new figs.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 09:20 PM

Deathclaw767 Woo who?
I learned from my 3 year old cousin (I'm not that old, so what?) that if you roll the dice one by one in a very violent manner, you tend to get better results than if you try to swallow them then cough them up.

C:\Documents and Settings\David Alm\Desktop\GOW sig\GOW2 sig.JPG
Old October 3rd, 2007, 05:56 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingking235
I don't have kids yet as I'm still in school, but pets are just as funny. Sometimes.

I learned from our turtle that the battlefield is a wonderful place to explore, and a great bathroom.
And I learned from our dog that even if he eats a figure, and you find it when cleaning up poop, it will never be the same. This also applies to suckon cup balls, and bags of glitter.
I like these. I also have learned of live cats that investigate the board as you are playing that they
a) are worth at least 1000 pts for destructive potential
BUT
b) never on any particular team
Old October 3rd, 2007, 10:23 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I've learned from my 6 year old that...........

Whenever you roll skulls, you must cheer, reguardless if you inflicted any wounds or not.
Rolling dice in the water part is always better( serioulsy try it)
Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:18 PM

robopesant has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw767
I learned from my 3 year old cousin (I'm not that old, so what?) that if you roll the dice one by one in a very violent manner, you tend to get better results than if you try to swallow them then cough them up.
Thanks for the advice i'll try to remember that for next time.

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:47 AM

SilverBlade has disabled reputation
More kids lessons

I've learned that giving a 5 and 8 yo free license to break down a HS board with the words "Go ahead just rip it up." is unwise.

I've learned that ketchup makes an excellent adhesive for sticking cards together. And that no matter how much care you put into reprinting new ones ... it just isn't the same. Yet another lesson for which I have found little practical application.

The Code:

Let the strong protect the weak.
Let the weak revere the strong.
In all things uphold honor, charity, and justice.
And may fear have no place in the hearts of men.
Old October 4th, 2007, 10:15 AM

Monkeyclops is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
From my 4yr old.

I've learned that even if he is using all Ugtar figures, his side is the good guys.
I've learned that the name of the game is not HeroScape, instead it's ScapedAway.
I've learned that you MUST make some sort of shooting sound when making a ranged attack.
I've learned that when you roll all skulls, you have to say "There's lots of blood!"
I've learned from the above 4 yr old that my HS figures are cooler than his dad's (even though we have most of the same pieces)
I've also learned from him that I'm a doodyface...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion