Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 25th, 2024, 01:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Man-Bat Commandos

Man-Bat Commandos

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = MAN-BAT COMMANDOS
IDENTITY = N/A

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (3)
SPECIES = METAHUMAN
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 160

CLAW GRAB
After moving a Man-Bat Commando with its normal move action, you may choose a Small or Medium figure it passed over that has not been chosen for this ability this turn. Roll a damage die against the chosen figure and on a skull, place it adjacent to the Man-Bat Commando.

EVASIVE FLYING
If Man-Bat Commando has 1+ shields when defending against a non-adjacent attack, it avoids the attack. After defending with Man-Bat Commando, it may maneuver 1 space for each shield it has.

FACTION = LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS = Animal
SYMBOLS = SONIC WEAKNESS, FLYING, STEALTH, SUPER STRENGTH
SPRING 2024 - ANNIVERSARY: Talia al Ghul forced Kirk Langstrom to give her the Man-Bat formula. Talia utilizes the mutagen to turn members of the League of Assassins into Man-Bats

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Arkham Asylum #017 / Man-Bat Assassin
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: IamBatman
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Grant Morrison · Andy Kubert
Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; April 23rd, 2024 at 09:54 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:29 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Man-Bat Commandos

• cost up from150 to 160. Originally Elite League and Man-Bats were 150 each. There was a desire to make them not the same but still be 300 together. consensus was that Elite league were weak and Man-Bat's were strong for 150 so ELA are 140 now so 160 here?
• With the class of Assassin I decided to revert their names to what they are called...Man-Bat Commandos.

Only changes...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 25th, 2024, 08:47 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Like these dudes!
Old February 25th, 2024, 09:59 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wording suggestion:
Quote:
CLAW GRAB
After a Man-Bat Assassin's move phase, you may roll a damage die against a Small or Medium figure Man-Bat Assassin passed over. On a skull, you may place the chosen figure adjacent to him. The same figure may not be chosen with this ability more than once per turn.
For squads, it might make sense for this to be after the move action (or normal move action), because I believe after move phase would be after everyone in the squad moves? The rulebook is unclear on this. Just makes more sense to me for this to trigger after each one moves rather than moving all 3 Man-Bats then choosing the figures to carry.

I'd also make all the pronouns "it" instead of "he" unless these Man-Bats were exclusively male.

Oh, and they're still called Assassins in the abilities.
Old February 25th, 2024, 10:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I feel like these fall enough into the "mindless monster" category of anthropomorphic animals that the Animal keyword would work for them (i.e. I think they're the type of character Beastman would be able to control).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2024, 10:51 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My impression of move phase would be that it's measured by unit, so after an entire unit moves, the move phase would end.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2024, 10:54 AM
A Man of Taste

Think I got all that except the Move phase verses action part.

Old February 27th, 2024, 01:49 PM
A Man of Taste

I propose we move to Final Edit

We can figure out the move phase language there.

Old February 27th, 2024, 02:14 PM

Re: Man-Bat Commandos - Vote Final Edit

yea

I'd probably do like so:

CLAW GRAB
After moving a Man-Bat Commando with its normal move action, you may roll a damage die against a Small or Medium figure it passed over. On a skull, you may place the chosen figure adjacent to it. The same figure may not be chosen with this ability more than once per turn.

Or even:

CLAW GRAB
After moving a Man-Bat Commando with its normal move action, you may choose a Small or Medium figure it passed over that has not be chosen for this ability this turn. Roll a damage die against the chosen figure and, on a skull, place it adjacent to the Man-Bat Commando.

Old February 27th, 2024, 02:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea

I like Bats’ wording
Old February 27th, 2024, 02:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:13 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database