Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 13th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Parademon Shock Troopers

13 days is pretty darn fast. I don't mind speed as long as quality isn't compromised.
Old October 27th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Released!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 27th, 2011, 11:23 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I always like commons squads - mostly because they are good to mix with classic scape. Can you still fly "around" the parademons and not take disengagement swipes?
Old October 27th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Disengagement swipes have nothing to do with it but yes, you can fly around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 27th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What's great is to just get a ton of these guys and set them up as an impassable meat screen for Darkseid, then just let him fire away with his Omega Effect.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 27th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Oh man, finally, Darkseid has his army. Now we need some more New Gods to back him up. The skies full of Parademons, though... a good start.
Old October 27th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's enough to start an invasion!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 26th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Why not, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Parademon Shock Troopers support Darkseid well; their Rule the Skies special power allows him to make multiple attempts with his Omega Effect Special Attack without being engaged easily.
Old February 26th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updating.
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:22 PM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

I'm new to this game so forgive my ignorance:

1. If I want multiples of this squad, do I have to have separate cards for each squad?
2. If the answer to above is no, when I place an order marker on this squad do I only get to move 2?
3. I figured out (I think) this is 2 units per squad, how can I tell that from the card? Is it the far right picture that shows where LOS has to see?
4. This squad has 1 HP, but if it had more than one, how would I designate which unit has what damage? Or maybe no squad can have more than 1 life?

Thanks!

Last edited by Jaur0n; February 10th, 2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: clarification
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wow, you must be really new. Still, gives me some questions I can actually answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaur0n View Post
I'm new to this game so forgive my ignorance:

1. If I want multiples of this squad, do I have to have separate cards for each squad?
No, unless more than one person wants to take them.

Quote:
2. If the answer to above is no, when I place an order marker on this squad do I only get to move 2?
Yes

Quote:
3. I figured out (I think) this is 2 units per squad, how can I tell that from the card? Is it the far right picture that shows where LOS has to see?
Yep, you're right, 2 man squad. Looking at the Hit-zone is one way of judging it (and I believe the only way if you're looking at the comic card), but if you use the mini-card like me you can simply look at the number of guys in the large window above the stats that shows the figures.

Quote:
4. This squad has 1 HP, but if it had more than one, how would I designate which unit has what damage? Or maybe no squad can have more than 1 life?
No squad figure (or common hero) may have more than one life. Some powers (though very few) may try to simulate multi-life squad figures in a very basic way (see Mezzodemon Warmongers from the official Heroscape releases), but there is no way at present to have a multi-life squaddie.

Quote:
Thanks!
You're quite welcome!

~Lazy Orang, surprised to see anyone unfamiliar with official Heroscape here and wondering how you've found this at all given that, but hey - welcome aboard! Cool to see new people discovering this game. You can probably find the Rise of the Valkyrie (RotV) or Swarm of the Marro (SotM) rulebooks in the downloads section of this site - happy 'Scaping!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:39 PM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the quick response. It was a long road to get to this point but it started by hearing about HeroScape, finding out it cost $100+ for a set, trying AotP and deciding I liked the game but wanted a different flavor.

AotP doesn't use order markers, so I had to order those, so I'm still figuring out how they are used.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library