Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 8th, 2021, 08:30 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

For what the mech is capable of doing, it'd be a lot easier to keep the mech to her only. The self-destruct and Defense Matrix are core abilities of the suit, and they seem like pretty powerful abilities for anyone to be wielding, though I've also never played the Gundams.

The Defense Matrix and self-destruct have longer ranges both in-game and in the animated short she had (in-game Defense Matrix is 10 metres range, self-destruct is 20 metres. Defense Matrix was visibly further in the animation), but I'm prepared to tone them down for balance sake. Maybe to 3 range on each? 3 range self-destruct would match Parademon's. On paper to me at least, Defense Matrix balances out the Nerf This! somewhat by D.Va wanting to be near her team, so you either sacrifice the DM early to pop a safer explosion, or you hit your own team as much if not more.

Super Strength seems like a safe bet, I'll update that!

EDIT: Putting the D.Va mini on the board with some others, I think 2 range on Defense Matrix is good, but Nerf This! fits better with 3 or more range. We already have Parademon doing a similar thing there anyway, his being 3 dice for everyone within 3.

Last edited by Skinderella; December 8th, 2021 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 09:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

5 spaces is 30 feet. I wouldn’t say he explosions are that big. I agree 3 feet is better.
Old December 8th, 2021, 09:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, 3 seems doable. Predator is there as well, with his Self Destruct. I might tone down the power level on the Self Destruct overall though, especially if we ever get a human Hanna that can bring the mech back.

Looking at videos to refresh my memory though, I'd like to hear your thoughts on Defensive Matrix affecting everyone in a big aura? It mostly seems to affect the space directly in front of the mech.

Also, looking up stuff, I just found out about the McCree name change. Totally respect why they did it, but dang is that weird.
Old December 8th, 2021, 09:59 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The once per game limit is there specifically because of a future Hana, no matter how many times she brings it back she's only blowing it up once.

Defense Matrix as an aura is more just her using it to protect anyone nearby and turning to face incoming stuff. She stops the projectiles midair rather than stopping the attacker actually doing anything like Professor X is. In my initial write-ups it worked in a line, but it didn't feel very strong and it felt weird that she could block an attack hitting someone in front of her, but not standing next to her. Defense Matrix projects out in a cone as well.

Cassidy was very recently, I believe in the last month! Takes a bit of getting used to
Old December 11th, 2021, 03:11 PM

Had a tinker with Nerf This! and Defense Matrix, and I think these versions are heading in a better direction.
Quote:
NERF THIS!
Once per game, when D.Va would receive any number of wounds from an attack or special power, instead of placing those wounds, you may immediately use Nerf This!. Roll 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of D.Va, one at a time. A figure receives 1 wound for each skull rolled, and 2 wounds for each blank rolled. After using Nerf This!, destroy D.Va.
This is mostly a copy-paste from Parademon with the addition of blanks dealing 2 wounds instead of 1. The blanks part I'm 50/50 on, and if it's removed I think the Once per game clause could be removed.
Quote:
DEFENSE MATRIX
Once per player turn, if D.Va or any friendly Unique Hero is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may immediately move D.Va up to 3 spaces. After moving D.Va, you may reveal the “X” Order Marker on this card. If you do, choose 2 spaces in a straight line from D.Va. D.Va and all figures on or within 1 space of the chosen spaces that are within clear sight of D.Va cannot target a non-adjacent figure for an attack or be targeted for a non-adjacent attack for the remainder of this turn, and if the defending figure is on one of those spaces, they receive no wounds from this attack.
With this version of Defense Matrix, it acts more like it should: a giant cone projected from the mech. As she moves when an ally is attacked, it can be set up easily enough, or be used to in a similar manner to Psychic Defense to shut down the attacker that turn.
Old December 12th, 2021, 12:39 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's my idea for the Shipping Container DO (with @tcglkn lending me an old writeup), I need to brush up more on DO rules, not sure what happens if they are moved when people are on top.
Quote:

NAME = SHIPPING CONTAINER

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 6

LIFE = 4
DEFENSE = 6

INDUSTRIAL SHIPPING
At the start of the game, place 1 randomly chosen Invention Glyph power side down on this card. When this Shipping Container is destroyed by a normal adjacent attack from a Unique Hero, you may reveal one Invention Glyph from this card and place it on any space previously occupied by this Shipping Container.

SHEET METAL
This destructible object rolls 2 less defense dice when being attacked by figures with the Super Strength special power. When this Shipping Container is destroyed roll an unblockable attack die against any figure without the Super Strength special power that was on top of or adjacent to this Shipping Container.

Last edited by Splash; December 12th, 2021 at 01:06 AM. Reason: removed excess wording covered in do rules
Old December 12th, 2021, 12:42 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure they can’t be moved when they’re occupied.
Old December 12th, 2021, 12:42 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
WEB PULL
Any figure with the Swing Line or Web Swing special power as well as the Super Strength special power within 4 spaces of this Shipping Container may move this container 1 space, instead of moving or attacking.
I had this idea, but it's probably too specific, shipping containers just remind me a lot of the Spidey games. I was thinking zip points, but the Web powers pretty much already do good movement, so a Spidey power isn't super necessary.
Old December 12th, 2021, 12:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How to place figures on destruction is covered in the DO rules:

Quote:
DESTROYING OCCUPIED DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS
If a DO is destroyed, each figure occupying that DO immediately
receives X Wounds where X = any excess wounds the DO received
beyond what was needed to destroy it.
After removing the destroyed DO from the battlefield, players may, in
initiative order, place all of their figures that occupied the exterior of
that DO on spaces previously occupied by the destroyed DO.
Then players may, in initiative order, place all of their figures that
occupied the interior of that DO on spaces previously occupied by the
destroyed DO. Figures moved when the DO is destroyed never take
any leaving engagement attacks, but will receive any falling damage
that may apply.
If a figure that was occupying a destroyed DO cannot be placed on a
legal space or spaces, that figure is immediately removed from the
game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2021, 12:51 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the Invention Glyph part. Seems more like the glyph should be placed on a space previously occupied by the Shipping Container, though? Not sure me punching it to smithereens and then it flying out into my hand tracks thematically. Maybe if it were a Super Mario Bros Shipping Container.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 12th, 2021, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Pretty sure they can’t be moved when they’re occupied.
Good call. From the rules:

Quote:
Occupying Exteriors: Some DOs (such as the Warehouse Ruin) have
spaces you can stand on top of on the battlefield. A figure standing
on top of a DO on the battlefield is considered to be occupying its
exterior. While a DO’s exterior is occupied it cannot be moved by any
special power not on its Army Card.
Leaves space for a movement power, though, which is cool.

Old December 12th, 2021, 12:59 AM

I lifted some of that one from the Warehouse ruin, so maybe the SP over there needs an update anyway.

removed excess wording

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy