Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:13 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart
Re: Collection for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Did everyone get the tracking numbers I sent through PayPal?

PS if anyone has any questions or problems please email me as I'm not on here all the time this way you will get a quicker response too to any questions.

thecardboardjungle@gmail.com

Thanks
Anthony
Hi Anthony,
Yes. I got the tracking number. I'm looking forward to getting the sets and beginning my heroscape adventures.

Thanks,
Knoble
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM

ehobe is surprisingly tart

Can anyone get ahold of Anthony for me. He has not responded to
my emails or PMs yet and being from Canada, I don't have any other
way to find him. Still no tracking number or word from him on my order
placed way back. thanks everyone.

ehobe
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:54 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehobe View Post
Can anyone get ahold of Anthony for me. He has not responded to
my emails or PMs yet and being from Canada, I don't have any other
way to find him. Still no tracking number or word from him on my order
placed way back. thanks everyone.

ehobe
Ehobe,
Did you try the gMail account? Also, xorlof mentioned that he could get into contact with him.
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:23 PM

ehobe is surprisingly tart

yup, no reply from either. getting a little worried, I will try it again. has anyone else received their product?
ehobe
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just reminded Onacara to check in here...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 9th, 2012, 11:14 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehobe View Post
yup, no reply from either. getting a little worried, I will try it again. has anyone else received their product?
ehobe
I have not received my package yet. I received a tracking number, which shows up on the USPS website, but it has never been updated, and doesn't provide any information on the whereabouts of the package (though it says they received it on Oct 1). I have emailed both USPS and Anthony concerning this situation.

Last edited by Garenex; October 9th, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old October 9th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Same here. Tracking number isnt helpful at all, so I PMed Onacara, no response yet.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old October 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

USPS does not have "tracking numbers," they have "Delivery Confirmation" numbers. They get updated once per day, if you're lucky. I have received packages with those numbers on it and the USPS website still showed it as being in another city nowhere near me.

I'm not saying that the information you have gotten from them is incorrect, but keep in mind that it may be slightly off. It certainly won't tell you exactly where your packages are at any given moment.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:08 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Its not that the information is wrong, its that its nonexistent. Its been up for more than a week, but no cities are listed.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Its not that the information is wrong, its that its nonexistent. Its been up for more than a week, but no cities are listed.
It sounds like there are two possibilities. One is that the package is on the way and the post office hasn't caught up with it yet. (see the bolded part of my quote below.) The other possibility is that the postage and the tracking number have been printed, so the post office has a record of the number existing, but the package hasn't been physically brought to a post office yet, so it hasn't been scanned anywhere to record a city. (see the italicized part of my quote below.) Either way, I did say that I messaged Onacara about this thread. And I did mention that he has his title for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
USPS does not have "tracking numbers," they have "Delivery Confirmation" numbers. They get updated once per day, if you're lucky. I have received packages with those numbers on it and the USPS website still showed it as being in another city nowhere near me.

I'm not saying that the information you have gotten from them is incorrect, but keep in mind that it may be slightly off. It certainly won't tell you exactly where your packages are at any given moment.

Scaper of the Week #17
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
It sounds like there are two possibilities. One is that the package is on the way and the post office hasn't caught up with it yet. (see the bolded part of my quote below.) The other possibility is that the postage and the tracking number have been printed, so the post office has a record of the number existing, but the package hasn't been physically brought to a post office yet, so it hasn't been scanned anywhere to record a city. (see the italicized part of my quote below.) Either way, I did say that I messaged Onacara about this thread. And I did mention that he has his title for a reason.

Quote:

If that admin tag was not enough of a sign to throw weight behind Jim's words let me echo in his statement. I've bought many dozens of items off ebay using USPS and what Jim is saying is very true. If I had to guess what was going on here, I would say the man has loads of things to box up and ship to many different places. He called ahead to the post office with his orders one at a time. However he may choose to wait until he has finished packing and organizing his parcels before he takes them to the post office. If this was the case you would have your conformation numbers but they would show nothing until the packages are brought to the post office. You will know they have been dropped off at the post office when you see "Accepted" under your numbers.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; October 10th, 2012 at 12:36 AM. Reason: typo
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:45 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I do a ton of trading figures, and I've gotta echo Jim's words here. DC numbers aren't for tracking, they're to confirm when a package gets to it's destination. While trading, we use that as proof that it was actually sent out, but that's it.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales