Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 17th, 2021, 04:14 PM

Lycanthrope is surprisingly tart
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: December 18th, 2021

I plan on being there tomorrow. Quick question if anyone sees this before tomorrow: regarding the use of c3v characters, what kind of base is acceptable? A brown 30-32 mm brown base without the green sticker fine? And what about the card? Does it need to be colored?
Old December 17th, 2021, 06:46 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
I plan on being there tomorrow. Quick question if anyone sees this before tomorrow: regarding the use of c3v characters, what kind of base is acceptable? A brown 30-32 mm brown base without the green sticker fine? And what about the card? Does it need to be colored?

The base can realistically be anything small enough to fit on a hex, so the base you described is perfectly fine. Most C3V figures that come based already are good enough to play with out of the box if you want. And as far as card, literally anything that has the correct stats and abilities is fine. People have written them down on index cards, or pulled it up on their phone and set order markers on top of it before.
Old December 17th, 2021, 07:48 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post

The base can realistically be anything small enough to fit on a hex, so the base you described is perfectly fine. Most C3V figures that come based already are good enough to play with out of the box if you want. And as far as card, literally anything that has the correct stats and abilities is fine. People have written them down on index cards, or pulled it up on their phone and set order markers on top of it before.
100% this. Almost all of my VC figures are still on whatever base the mini normally comes on. And I'm definitely the "people" who have written down stats on index cards.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 18th, 2021, 08:10 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Six players, so happy with that. Thanks for making the drive, Lycanthrope! As nice as it was to meet you, from now on you're only allowed to attend if Amanda is with you.

Next month will be Unique Heroes Only (No Marvel) with Delta+ pricing. Points total to be determined later. Targeting the end of January for the next event (29th? 22nd? Don't know yet). More details later.

Edit: And VC figures eligible as well, otherwise Jacob will kill me.

Last edited by Deroche; December 18th, 2021 at 08:25 PM. Reason: self-preservation
Old December 19th, 2021, 01:34 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Six players, so happy with that. Thanks for making the drive, Lycanthrope! As nice as it was to meet you, from now on you're only allowed to attend if Amanda is with you.

Next month will be Unique Heroes Only (No Marvel) with Delta+ pricing. Points total to be determined later. Targeting the end of January for the next event (29th? 22nd? Don't know yet). More details later.

Should be 22nd so I can attend!
Old December 26th, 2021, 06:57 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post

Should be 22nd so I can attend!
Okay, yes, will be the 22nd, unless David says TTD says no (which I can't imagine, that store is huge).

Delta+ Unique Heroes only -- No Marvel, No Uncommons, No Squads. 480 points. Here's the December Delta pricing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1435984024

Will let you know if there's a January change. Best method is to click the "Delta VC Unique" tab and just ignore the unique squads in the far right column.

Maps to be determined, but looking to also have Treasure Glyphs in use for this event.

Old December 26th, 2021, 07:00 PM
What A Daseline

And it will be newbie friendly! Bring a newb! We can provide them an army, ordermarkers, and dice!

Old January 4th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

OP updated
Old January 4th, 2022, 11:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
OP updated
I believe you forgot to put the date in the OP or title.

I will be there! Just have to figure out what I'm going to play.
Old January 5th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
OP updated
I believe you forgot to put the date in the OP or title.

I will be there! Just have to figure out what I'm going to play.

Thank you Tommy. OP actually updated
Old January 13th, 2022, 04:38 AM

Jebediah is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: January 22nd, 2021

I am in lex. I think I came to this year's back. Would love to come up again. What do I need to bring? I have 3 master sets (2 Valk 1 marro). How much is it to enter?
Old January 13th, 2022, 10:21 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: January 22nd, 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebediah View Post
I am in lex. I think I came to this year's back. Would love to come up again. What do I need to bring? I have 3 master sets (2 Valk 1 marro). How much is it to enter?

The bare minimum you'll need to play is your army and supplies (dice, order markers, wound markers, dice tray if you use it, etc.). If you want to bring a map (and glyphs if you can) then you're more than welcome to, just pick one that's in the OP that you have the materials to build and bring that. If you can't build one of those maps then don't worry about it, not everybody needs to bring a map to play. There is no entry fee, you just have to show up, find us, and play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events