Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 9th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Swamp Thing (II) (VOTE for Public Playtestin

Thanks, this passes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Easy to proxy new jungle bushes. I use a ton of aquarium plants glued to bases anyway.
I might pick some of those up for a potential alt card? Having an alternate option might quell a lot of the concerns people like quozl have.
Old February 27th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Swamp Thing (II) (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Swamp Thing II

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Swamp Thing II, Poison Ivy I, Frankenstein, Animated Vines, Floronic Man VS Warpath, Domino, Puck, Nightcrawler (230), Crazy Quilt
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Swamp Thing II, Posion Ivy I, Frankenstein, Animated Vines, Obsidian VS Kingpin 220, Winter Soldier, Sandman, Electro, Killer Croc, Mysterio
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Pretty solid for his cost. Makes a great combo with Poison Ivy I and the Animated Vines.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Really enjoyed Swamp Thing, although my opponents didn't. He constatly rejects movment and paired with Frankenstein and Ivy makes him hard to beat. I ended up using him more as support in both games. Guarding Ivy and only attacking when enemies get to close. But he still has his use even then using Jungle Plants and Evergreen to stop enemies from even gettting in range. Only complaint I have is rolling Blanks to bring back the Plants, might have just been bad luck on my end though.
2 big wins, but I'm not sure the enemy builds in both games were up to the same competitive levels Team Green was. Seems like there wasn't a huge amount of love for the Ivy I combo, so that's worth noting.
Old February 27th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Just A Head

Also, after talking with Bats and seeing these playtests, I'm thinking of this change for Avatar;
Quote:
All land spaces within 4 spaces of Swamp Thing are considered grass spaces in addition to their normal terrain type. Before taking a turn with Swamp Thing, roll a combat die. If you roll a shield, you may choose a Jungle Plant Destructible Object that is either on the battlefield or destroyed. If you rolled a blank, you may choose up to 2. Place any chosen Jungle Plants on empty grass space where they would fit normally.
Old February 27th, 2021, 11:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in favor! I think it will feel less cumbersome but be a tad more consistent, which is good, while still being a nice Zatanna (II) pairing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2021, 07:39 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: SWAMP THING
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: Swamp Thing (II) (335), Floronic Man (135), Poison Ivy (I) (165), Condiment King (65), Bud and Lou (70) (900) vs (Batman Family) Batman (I) (200), Nightwing (II) (200), Robin (Tim) (120), Batgirl (Cassie) (130), Robin (Damian) (80), Oracle (110), Alfred (60) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Green Lantern Mogo
Units: Swamp Thing (II) (335), Poison Ivy (I) (165), Man-Thing (280), Frankenstein (320) (1100) vs He-Man (360), Green Arrow (JL) (210), Wonder Woman (JL) (310), Black Canary (JL) (220) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 28th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Just A Head

Thanks Bats! Seems like he's looking good, but I'll wait for LV's tests to see. if he needs any final tweaks.
Old February 28th, 2021, 02:27 PM

Yeah, maybe LV will have better team luck. Swampy felt like his team’s MVP in both losses, though.

Old March 6th, 2021, 08:17 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Swamp Thing II
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Swamp Thing (335), Poison Ivy I, Man-Bat, Frankenstein (990) vs Wolverine (Laura), Wolverine (James), Nightcrawler II, Professor X (990)
Unit Summary
Damage: 4 wounds dealt
Abilities: Movement stopped 2 times in the first round.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 3 wounds dealt
Abilities: Movement stopped once.
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He’s probably fine as is. The Ivy combo is indeed annoying to play against, especially because neither of them really have a ton of offensive potential. So if you take out the heavy hitters it just becomes a slow, mostly unproductive fight.
Old March 7th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Just A Head

Thanks LV! I guess my ultimate question is this - does he seem fun? It's pretty clear the PI combo is not the most fun, but it also doesn't seem like it's unfair. Feels like you had a pretty lukewarm reception to the unit in general though, which raises an alarm for me. I'm fine with one small power combo, but if the unit doesn't feel like a valuable addition to the game as a whole I want to stop and reconsider things. (Guess I'll ask the same question of Bats as well.)
Old March 7th, 2021, 04:31 PM

I like him. He’s very tanky but not unfun. I mostly look forward to having more reasons to play him in heroic builds, which I hope (?) is part of the plan?

Old March 7th, 2021, 04:40 PM
Just A Head

I’m hoping(!) that with a few more designs, all these units can be galvanized into a decent-enough little faction. The interactions he had with both Zatannas felt fun at least.
Old March 7th, 2021, 04:49 PM

Both? Which two?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library