Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 31st, 2009, 09:35 AM

Quintaton16 is surprisingly tart
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

Et tu, A_Train? Ouch. 1-1 +0

I like that Sniper army (I would swap out the Tarns for more Repulsors, but I suspect the reason you don't is because you have only 3 squads), but If the enemy has no Soulborgs, it doesn't make much sense to save the Repulsors for last.

I pick Ezze for this one, due to the survivability of the Dividers

Old August 31st, 2009, 09:43 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintaton16 View Post
Et tu, A_Train? Ouch. 1-1 +0

I like that Sniper army (I would swap out the Tarns for more Repulsors, but I suspect the reason you don't is because you have only 3 squads), but If the enemy has no Soulborgs, it doesn't make much sense to save the Repulsors for last.

I pick Ezze for this one, due to the survivability of the Dividers
Filling my start zone with more repulsors would leave me having to roll for more Circuitory Overload against the Snipers.
I really didn't really want to save the Repulsors for last, but it was sort of forced upon me to put as many OM as possible on the Snipers, as Braxas was frying them rapidly.

If I had to play it again, I think I'd have a better strategy.
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:32 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land-based AE View Post
Wow, when I saw this match-up I thought it was a layup and almost no one agrees with me.

NewGuy.

Their isn't a ton of elevation on that board to help the snipers widdle down all 16 of the Braxas/Krug lifepoints. And the small board will bring Krug to play immediately.

If NewGuy wins init., he needs to get Braxas into that start zone and start gassing snipers right away. Raelin is useless against her.
Way to go NewGuy, thanks for making my confidence in you justified.

This time I'm picking A-Train. Raelin was useless against Braxas but her aura will help against those dividers.

30-26.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:48 AM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

A_Train (30-19)
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:06 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

I think I'll go with Ezze I think the marro can beat the snipers.
4-4

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:40 AM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

A_Train.

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:11 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

A-Train. Now 9-2 +7. I love the marro but I like the snipers more. I do have a request to make which is also a question. Why don't you ever use the glads and blasts and could someone use them in the future.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old August 31st, 2009, 01:41 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

He may not have glads/blasts.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old August 31st, 2009, 01:47 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have pretty much the opposite of what makes a solid Glad/Blast combo. I have 2 sets of Gladiatrons and 4 Sets of Blastatrons.
I'll pull them out sometime in the future, but it may take a little time, as right now were are on a 550 point kick, and the glad/blast combo I have is 400 points but 24 spaces.

I'll remember though, and if not, request it again.
Old August 31st, 2009, 02:24 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

No problem, but could I ask to buy one set of blasts off you for a reasonable price? I have been looking for them for over a year and have never found them. Course maybe I should just wait until wave ten comes out.

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old August 31st, 2009, 02:32 PM
Battle Reporter

Sorry, I'm not really looking to sell anything right now. Though I believe SuperflyTNT has his blastatrons up for a reasonable price in the Heroscapers Trade Thread.
Old August 31st, 2009, 02:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

Ezze.

Raelin should be more of a factor in this matchup though.

Grenade lobbyist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports