Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 21st, 2014, 11:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Green Goblin

Much obliged.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:39 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Much obliged.
Nine times out of ten I am using my iPad when I go onto this site. Plus I'm chasing after my kid because Stephens 13 months but is a speed demon and is full of energy . Most of the time I just try to get my thought out there so I don't forget. I know it's important to have this stuff look legit
Old August 22nd, 2014, 11:52 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

I just noticed Mr. Kingsley isn't in the line up yet. When is the next time I can vote? Just wondering.
Old September 30th, 2015, 12:09 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The old FAQs thread had a section about figures who got a species change due to the "new" policy of paying closer attention to Human vs Mutate. So far as I can tell, this list consisted solely of Normie here, so I added a note to his section in the FAQs thread instead of having a special list just for him.

Quote:
Note: Green Goblin was originally considered Human, but his Species has been revised to Mutate.
Old June 11th, 2018, 04:10 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Does Pumpkin Bomb require clear sight on the initial target?

I've always understood the thematic idea as being that he drops the bomb as he's passing overhead, but that doesn't quite work if he needs to end his movement somewhere within clear sight of the target.
Old June 11th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

You just needed to pass over the target during his move, so thematically and mechanically, that's where he is dropping the bomb, not from the end point of his move. So he can pass over a target and end his move out of LOS.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 11th, 2018, 04:39 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for clarifying. I think I've asked something similar a long time ago but I couldn't remember when and where.
Old June 11th, 2018, 05:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

It's always fun to dig out the older slew of units. I'm always tempted to try the new stuff I haven't played with yet, but considering how long the project has been going, some of the old stuff can feel new again!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 11th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
You just needed to pass over the target during his move, so thematically and mechanically, that's where he is dropping the bomb, not from the end point of his move. So he can pass over a target and end his move out of LOS.
What about measuring height advantage, and what if he ends his move engaged? This one's always confused me a little, even though he was the first C3G figure I ever used.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 11th, 2018, 07:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
What about measuring height advantage, and what if he ends his move engaged? This one's always confused me a little, even though he was the first C3G figure I ever used.

Engagement doesn't matter, the power says to pick someone he flew over while flying. Special powers breaking the normal rules are pretty standard. Height advantage is a bit more wonky, a SA never gets boosted so it only comes into play if you land on a lower tile than the target you flew over. With 6 move stealth flying, plus an additional move of 4 after that, you should be able to avoid having to land on a lower tile than your target most of the time. In the rare occasion it can't be avoided, then the defending figure would get the bonus defense die. A bit weird thematically since you are dropping the bomb down from above but the rules aren't always perfect. You could chalk it up to the angle of attack being slightly less effective for some reason when he dives down past the target. The mechanics are just a bit off from when he does not dive down past the target.
Old June 12th, 2018, 04:15 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Engagement doesn't matter, the power says to pick someone he flew over while flying. Special powers breaking the normal rules are pretty standard. Height advantage is a bit more wonky, a SA never gets boosted so it only comes into play if you land on a lower tile than the target you flew over. With 6 move stealth flying, plus an additional move of 4 after that, you should be able to avoid having to land on a lower tile than your target most of the time. In the rare occasion it can't be avoided, then the defending figure would get the bonus defense die. A bit weird thematically since you are dropping the bomb down from above but the rules aren't always perfect. You could chalk it up to the angle of attack being slightly less effective for some reason when he dives down past the target. The mechanics are just a bit off from when he does not dive down past the target.
Ah, excellent - that's exactly how I've played it in the past, so it's good to know I got it right by accident!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:10 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Proofreading:

Inconsistency between PDF and SP in final sentence of Goblin Glider power. SP echoes the "new" Bat-Grapple phrasing; PDF uses different language. I am just going to assume the "new" phrasing is correct, as in the SP. Update PDF?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library