Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Workshop

Thank you! And good points, I agree on all accounts.
The comic Fury card is excellent, he does everything he needs to do already. Drops in, commands Heroes and Agents, is sneaky and can be difficult to wound.

I should think more about what really distinguishes Sam Jackson's portrayal from the comic version. Would love to hear some character analysis from you all.

I suppose because he's not the main character in the movies, despite being the Director of Shield, he could be different in the sense that he wouldn't require Order Markers to take full turns.

Coulson already does the job of activating Unique Agent Heroes.
I'm sure there's a Maria Hill drafted up, it'd be good for Fury to compliment her and Coulson.

Avengers Tony + Cap have the pairing of initiative and a/d boost when using OM1+X.

Carol Danvers seems like a good cleanup unit, strategy rearranger and mobilizer.

I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU

At the start of the game, you may choose 1 other Unique Hero you control and place a white Avenger Marker on that card.
Nick Fury starts the game with his figure and one white Avenger Marker on this card. All other Unique Heroes you control with Avenger Markers are considered to have the Class of Agent in addition to what is listed on their Army Cards.
At the end any of any Player Turn, if Nick Fury is on this card and has not been destroyed, place Nick Fury within 3 spaces of a Unique Hero you control with two or more Classes.
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of attacking, you may remove a Wound Marker, and place Nick Fury on this card.

So he'll beef up Coulson's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D., and appear/disappear on our more superheroic characters.
Won't require both Cap+IM(Avengers), but it wouldn't hurt.
Could just be Fury, Coulson, at least one or two other Non-Agent Heroes, and maybe some other Agents.

And that's kind of a busy power, and can be interpreted as a fake death, while allowing some wound recovery, so maybe cut the Fake Death power?
Wound recovery allows him to heal from one Leaving Engagement Attack he might take in order to disappear for a while.

And yeah, IAmBatman, I wasn't sure about that bit. I read the "Why Turn Interruption is a no-no" beforehand. Seemed different enough from what's described in that post, but I still wasn't sure.

Would an automatic "win initiative the following round" be a bad mechanic?
Should it always be Add #?
If so, maybe:

MOTHERF-

Once per game, when Nick Fury is destroyed, the round immediately ends. The following round, when rolling for initiative, you may add 4 to your roll for each figure in your army with an Avenger Marker on its Army Card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy