Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 28th, 2013, 12:25 AM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker
Re: WI event in Manitowoc?

I would be quite interested in playing any Heroscape. Stevens Point would be the ideal for me, but Madison, Manitowoc, or elsewhere would be fine too.
Old February 28th, 2013, 03:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Madison is a 3ish hour drive for me, and like I said, I don't want to host if it's not in Manitowoc.

Otherwise, if most could do Manitowoc, I'm thinking a saturday in late april/early may, maybe? I'm pretty flexible on dates as of now (May25th is for sure out, though).
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:53 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

By popular request, I could run a Mad Titan event in Madison on April 20th.

Who's in for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:14 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Manitowoc is too far for me. I would like to see a tourney in Madison though. Any date besides the 20th work?
Old March 2nd, 2013, 12:22 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
By popular request, I could run a Mad Titan event in Madison on April 20th.

Who's in for that?
That's the same day as the Chicagoland April Monster Mash. You guys would probably steal a lot of people from each other. Any other dates work?
Old March 2nd, 2013, 02:00 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Well, if there's no interest in having a tourney here, should I just completely scrap this? No point if no one can make it.
Old March 2nd, 2013, 06:46 AM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Schedule permiting, I would definietly be down for a Heroscape tournament in Manitowoc, Steven's Point or Madison.

I live in West Bend, so any of those places isn't too far...and I have two others who would be joining me.

We don't have any CV3 though.

I'll be watching this thread and PMs.

Actually, any info on any tournaments in Wisconsin would be good info. Are there any annual events? Milwaukee?
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Depending on the day, I'm sure I can rally the troops for a game day / tourney. Just name the date. I'll be more than willing to help with maps and setup as well.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events