Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 15th, 2007, 01:32 PM

BWS2K has disabled reputation
Any chance of you posting your exact location and times you are out of the house?

~~BW, who must work on his breaking and entering skills...but would all that terrain pass customs?

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old June 15th, 2007, 06:38 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby
Ha ha ha - Thanks guys, but no. Ya don't spend money on a Ferrari to take the engine out and replace it with a squirrel in a wheel.

We all really enjoy larger scale games in our group. We have a few house rules, (mostly the M/A/MA Order Marker rules that were published in the Codex), that speed up game play and get units into the battle.

I also recognize that only about 6 other people could build these maps based on the amount of terrain required. They are not posted as a template for what the masses play, but more on the scale of epic game maps for those who enjoy that sort of thing. I always enjoy seeing many of the larger maps posted here on HeroScapers by some extremely talented map makers. Quite often I see features that we try to incorporate in our own maps. I have received numerous ideas from this site and I am constantly in awe of the ingenious ways people think up to build maps.

It is for that reason, I have a debt of gratitude to the creative people on this site and post these pics. Hopefully they offer a small amount of inspiration in return.
Could not agree more....I see alot of the big map makers borrowing from each other but still you can almost guess who made it before you see a name. as far as little maps...well i just made one but it did not give me near the satisfaction these behemoths do....as a matter of fact I am signing off now and going to go ahead and start a big one
Old June 15th, 2007, 06:47 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Skynight:

We simply must discuss meeting at one of our respective residences for a build & battle session. I think we are HeroScape kindred.

-Matt
Old June 16th, 2007, 05:20 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I could not agree more!!!! Too bad Gencon is not in the pic for you
Old June 21st, 2007, 08:29 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Bixby, when is your latest and greatest creation coming out...?
Old June 22nd, 2007, 01:19 AM

Heroscape (and hence map making) is on a hiatus as Kathy & I commence an extended vacation. Stayed tuned this fall for more maps ...
Old June 22nd, 2007, 03:25 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
I can't wait!!!
Old June 22nd, 2007, 03:26 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11
I can't wait!!!
Well, you're gonna have to wait...'til the fall
Old June 25th, 2007, 11:32 PM

Footlad79 has disabled reputation
You are my Hero!!!!! I love the Mountain Ruins of Rennoc. That's my favorite. I just can't imagine if I could get some Krav Maga's up running around the battlements...

If there was a unit ability that required each opponent to spell the names of all their units correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if that unit cost 1000 points-especially when taking on a marro army...
Old July 1st, 2007, 08:09 PM

loserguy has disabled reputation
Great job, Bixby. I really wish i could play on any one of those.

Im working on miniatures of some of yours and ill post 'em eventually.

11 RotV - 5 RttFF - 5 FotA - 5 VW - 5 TT- 5 MS
Full Waves 1,2,4,5,6,7
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:52 AM

4525paintball has disabled reputation
Every map i've seen from you has been absolutely amazing!!
Great Job keep up the good work
Old July 31st, 2007, 03:13 PM

Thanks again for the compliments and encouragement.

Where are you from 4525paintball? My wife and I have been playing paintball for years. I started in 1989 and joined the Banshee Warriors Team in 1990. We play mostly bush ball and only recreationally. Great fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios