Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 23rd, 2016, 10:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Help Me Make a Purchase!

Perhaps skill was the wrong word. Storyteller is more appropriate but I do consider that to be a skill.
I have no doubt my friend can DM any system and it will be fun because he is great at weaving a story and having those rises and falls that makes a plot interesting.
That is actually one of my issues with portraying our system, every DM is different so regardless of how good a system is, if your DM does not make it fun, it is going to to be lackluster.
Our current game stands on the system alone and I like that we had an opportunity to see it in action and see people enjoy it, though I think perhaps we have too many PCs in the current scenario as there is a bit of lag time between turns.
What made me the happiest was the two female players who picked up the system almost instantly. They needed no help from the three DMs to run their PCs.
Only the second time I can remember having two female players in one scenario.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games