Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Black Lantern (Uncommon)

Hoping @SirGalahad can weigh in on #1 and 2 before we make changes, but I'm updating the OP with the FAQ now, as I know that folks do tend to get that wrong, but I don't think it's the fault of the wording or that the wording should be changed.

Thanks, @davidlhsl

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:43 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hoping @SirGalahad can weigh in on #1 and 2 before we make changes, but I'm updating the OP with the FAQ now, as I know that folks do tend to get that wrong, but I don't think it's the fault of the wording or that the wording should be changed.

Thanks, @davidlhsl
Yes, and you could see how my analysis changed as I investigated the issue. I think the reason it's more prominent in this design is the fact that it's easy to compare these Battery Markers to the other Battery Markers in C3G as opposed to comparing it to the way markers have been used in general.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 10:58 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, absolutely! I totally get why the misconception is there, I just don't think we need to change anything in the wording as it's clear when it's read literally. But the FAQ was/is a good idea for sure.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:17 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
EPB in progress. I haven't yet made the spoiler pass, but I'll go ahead and post the issues found in the interest of time:

EPB

(1) Death Swarm: "take a turn with 1 other"

The number 1 is typically spelled out as "one". Ref: Cosmic Boy (Legionnaire Leadership), Beast Boy (Beast Transformation), Iron Man Mark V (Slave Circuit).

You are correct. "one" should be spelled out.

(2) Black Power Ring 2: "remove all but 3 Wound Markers on this card".

I think this should probably say "from this card". Ref: Doctor Manhattan (Reconstitution), Odin (Odinsleep).

Yikes! I notice that William Hand's Rise of the Black Lanterns uses "remove ... on this card" instead of "remove ... from this card".

If you think this needs to be corrected, it'll have to be corrected on both Black Lanterns.

Yes it should be corrected on both.
Good job, "Special Eyes-in-training"

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 22nd, 2014, 12:22 PM

Verbiage in the SP now updated for @Flame Gryphon

Old August 22nd, 2014, 01:42 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

Some additional playtests not linked occurred between Initial Playtest and Most Recent Update. So these would be First, Second, and Third, with the rest being pushed down. C&P:

• Initial playtest: tcglkn
  • First playtest: (TrollBrute)
  • Second playtest: (tcglkn)
  • Third playtest: (IAmBatman)
  • Most Recent Update
  • Fourth playtest (tested at 140): (IAmBatman)
  • Fifth playtest (tested at 160): (Viegon)
  • Sixth playtest (tested at 160): (fret_gurglo)
  • Seventh playtest (tested at 170): (IAmBatman)
  • Eighth playtest (tested at 170): (johnny139)
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Flame Gryphon

Spoilers

---

You guys really dropped a doozy for the last-minute design, didn't you? I'm whipped!!!

Last edited by davidlhsl; August 22nd, 2014 at 02:10 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 01:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

First spoilers snipped. Not sure on the second - it's all just spitballing at this point and personally I'm fine with that going to the public.

Fixing playtests now...!
Old August 22nd, 2014, 02:05 PM

Yep, nothing with White Lanterns has even gotten a draft yet, so I'm fine with any talk of them going out also.

Thanks, David!!

Old August 22nd, 2014, 05:18 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated.

I also made the mini a tad smaller.

And the album of the day, is Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue, because I have next to no music from after the late 1980's.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:08 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

I got back from Fan Expo in Toronto yesterday. Luckily found a whole bunch of these guys for $2 a mini. I'm excited to play a little Blackest Night scenario.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:10 PM

Sweet! Hope I can find some around that price one of these days when I have money again.

Old December 31st, 2016, 01:18 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My proxies for these guys consisted of repainting some of the Green Adaptoid figures. They are cheap and plentiful...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library