Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 29th, 2007, 03:28 AM

the mighty Thor has disabled reputation
Thor's cards (Has some Thor cards!)

Hi i am working on so Marvel cards (mostly all from Thor comics) and will be puting them up, im going to make some new Thor cards becuase i hate the current ones they make him to weak, He is the GOD of THUNDER!!!

Ok it may seem overpower but it is not, i am a true Thor fan and i know everything about Thor, Thor is no Human, he is a god, so only the most powerful can kill him. Only a God or super being can kill him but not a human or other kind of lesser life form. Thor is not OVER POWERED, and no one say his is over powered!

Dumb people make me mad
VOTE THOR 08

"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" Gandhi

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

Grammar and Spelling are 2 VERY different things
Old December 30th, 2007, 07:51 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Thor seems a bit underpowered there.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 12:29 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Just a suggestion, play this Thor against 560 points of MarvelScape heroes and let us know the testing results.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old January 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Thor's cards (Has some Thor cards!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty Thor
Ok it may seem overpower but it is not, i am a true Thor fan and i know everything about Thor, Thor is no Human, he is a god, so only the most powerful can kill him. Only a God or super being can kill him but not a human or other kind of lesser life form. Thor is not OVER POWERED, and no one say his is over powered!
So your saying the Silver Surfer nor Thanos may kill an earth god? So your saying characters with COSMIC, not earthly, powers would be considered weak? Compared to those 2, your Thor is way overpowered. IMO only.

Have you looked at Marvel's website to see the official power rating between Thor, Hulk, Surfer, Thanos? Have or do you own any HeroCLIX and checked the dials?
Old January 3rd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Yes, Thor is ridiculously powerful. However, so is Thanos and Silver Surfer. Both were scaled down so the game is playable. The same must be done for the Thunder God.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think this Thor is underpowered. This guy is worth 60 points at most. Plus, the Marro Warriors could probably take him out.

:P

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2008, 05:29 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I think this Thor is underpowered. This guy is worth 60 points at most. Plus, the Marro Warriors could probably take him out.

:P
Hopefully thats sarcasm in your voice.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 05:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Me sarcastic? Neeeeever!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2008, 05:56 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
He's not to powerful if you get to this first...
Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Thor's cards (Has some Thor cards!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls View Post
He's not to powerful if you get to this first...
This card just made me laugh so hard I almost stopped breathing! Of course I now have to print it and try and use it just to see the looks on the faces of the gamers at the shop.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 3rd, 2008, 07:02 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
I think that brick needs to be relabled as an "undestroyable thing". Who makes bricks out of adamantium anyway? :P

R~
Old January 3rd, 2008, 07:07 PM

Hey, you could always blank out on your roll of 17. The odds are miniscule, but they're there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations