Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:58 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ultimate Alliance Style Battle System with limited AI

Hi, I think you have some neat ideas here.

I loved the X-Men Legends games! I think the RPG format would work really well using custom Marvel figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios