Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 10th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Samuel frost4`s customs. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
did I say vacation? No lol. I said trip. Its more of a business trip lol.
Well, Florida is not something you consider as a boring trip.

Plus, Heroscape is a great way to have your vacation.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 11th, 2011, 03:24 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

@Quack. The figure for Cluadius Max, is Sword Archon. I`ll get some of your suggestions done after my trip.

@Flamesayer. Yes it defiantly wont be boring. There will be plenty of fun parts.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 13th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

On the Gnash Mammoth Rhino's card:

Carry
...After you move Brunak, place the chosen figure adjacent to Brunak.

What if neither me nor my opponent has Brunak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post

Old September 13th, 2011, 07:37 PM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

LOL! My brother made this card. I`ll fix that.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:48 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Gnash Mammoth Rhino is very thematic. Nice choice on the abilities.

Just a couple things you may want to consider.

CHARGING ASSAULT is an official power (see Kozuke Samurai) that is different from the power on your card. To avoid confusion you may want to come up with a different name for your power.

Also, the way it is worded, the Gnash Rhino could disengage from a fig, move one space, turn around and attack the same figure it was engaged with to start with. If that was something you are OK with, nevermind, just thought I would point that out in case it wasn't something you wanted possible.

Again, very nice job on bringing out the theme of the figure.
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Also, the way it is worded, the Gnash Rhino could disengage from a fig, move one space, turn around and attack the same figure it was engaged with to start with. If that was something you are OK with, nevermind, just thought I would point that out in case it wasn't something you wanted possible.
Might be good to add "If Gnash Rhino began his turn unengaged..." or something similar.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:56 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Might be good to add "If Gnash Rhino began his turn unengaged..." or something similar.
Old September 13th, 2011, 09:53 PM

Okay thanks guys! Mac122 I cant wait to pwn you at the tourney!

Old October 17th, 2011, 10:45 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

WOW!!! These are some pretty sweet customs, I especially like the Silent Wood Snipers and Hawkeye Hal. If you could add which figures you used for these that would be awesome!

ps: I am stunned by your awesomeness
Old October 18th, 2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
WOW!!! These are some pretty sweet customs, I especially like the Silent Wood Snipers and Hawkeye Hal. If you could add which figures you used for these that would be awesome!

ps: I am stunned by your awesomeness
Haha Thanks! We just got home a few days ago from a 31 day trip. So we can get back to updating these soon. You will probably see some activity in this thread pretty soon. Thanks!

Old August 24th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bogdan updated, and 3 new customs added!
Old October 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

4 new customs!

Using Imperial Knight (Female), and Imperial Knight (Male).

Using Antares Draco.

These use Sorrows.

These use pathfinder Mithral Mage and Runelord Karzoug.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards