Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 26th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormus
What kind of paper do you guys use when you reprint cards? I can never find a balance between glossy and the correct amount of stiffness.
Okay enough with the jokes. What you need to do is go to a paper supply store, specifically one that supplies for offset printing places. Then you can compare stock and find the perfect one. Of course I'm not sure how easy that would be to do where you are at.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 26th, 2008, 01:51 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
If you find a quality printer, you may be able to just bring him/her a Heroscape card and let him/her touch it. If they are anything like the printing crews I've used, they'll be able to tell you within five minutes how to duplicate that item. It is their career, after all....the good ones tend to know their stuff. Of course, few if any will copy a copyrighted item (at least during business hours) so you might not be able to persuade them to do the job for you unless you know them personally and can get a favor.
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:04 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Well so far, I tired to contact Hasbro, and was redirected to WOTC. (weird since they don't take over till April) WOTC said they could not help me, as they don't have any of the product yet. I will try WOTC again.

I like the "taking a picture of the units" part, and will see if that helps. That's if I even get that far.
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsmith
Well so far, I tired to contact Hasbro, and was redirected to WOTC. (weird since they don't take over till April) WOTC said they could not help me, as they don't have any of the product yet. I will try WOTC again.

I like the "taking a picture of the units" part, and will see if that helps. That's if I even get that far.
WotC has been handling support for over a year, including replacement parts. They sent me a replacement for a missing castle base piece.
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:

WotC has been handling support for over a year, including replacement parts. They sent me a replacement for a missing castle base piece.
Well I have to talked to both WOTC and Hasbro now.. I was told that because it's discontinued, they no longer have replacement cards, parts, etc.. Guess I am stuck printing it..
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:51 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
You could try to see if anyone wants to sell you their "official" card if they don't mind a self-printed one.
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler
You could try to see if anyone wants to sell you their "official" card if they don't mind a self-printed one.
I thought of that... I wonder if that would work? I also have an extra Woo card. Maybe I could trade that?? Never heard of trading just cards before but who knows?
Old February 26th, 2008, 03:19 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
I thought of that... I wonder if that would work? I also have an extra Woo card. Maybe I could trade that?? Never heard of trading just cards before but who knows?
Post it in the trade thread and see what happens.
Old February 26th, 2008, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Post it in the trade thread and see what happens.
Done! Let's see how it plays out. Thanks for the suggestion. I trade all the time, but really didn't think this would be an option.
Old February 26th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Will Hasbro/WOTC send me a replacement EOV card?

Quote:
... will replace an EOV card. ..
When SotM first came out I bounght the last 3 sets that my local Wally World had. To my dismay I was missing 1 set of Drudge cards. I have called WotC 3x. Each time I've called I have had them repeat my address and info and each time I've called back and checked on my status theyve screwed my addy up. So I highly doubt it.

As for my situation, I'm going to WW and buy a set, get my cards which I never recieved, and return it.
Old February 26th, 2008, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
Quote:
When SotM first came out I bounght the last 3 sets that my local Wally World had. To my dismay I was missing 1 set of Drudge cards. I have called WotC 3x. Each time I've called I have had them repeat my address and info and each time I've called back and checked on my status theyve screwed my addy up. So I highly doubt it.

As for my situation, I'm going to WW and buy a set, get my cards which I never recieved, and return it.
A lot of people here have extra SotM figures that they will never ever use.. Try and see if someone would give the cards to you.. I wouldn't do the WW thing, only because someone else will then be missing the cards when they buy the set. Just a thought.
Old February 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
Quote:

A lot of people here have extra SotM figures that they will never ever use.. Try and see if someone would give the cards to you.. I wouldn't do the WW thing, only because someone else will then be missing the cards when they buy the set. Just a thought.
Actuall WW will mark it as "Damaged" due to missing parts and it should not go back on the shelf.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion