Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:53 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sports: NFL

I can't see why you'd get rid of Schwartz yet. At least one more year. The Lions did a good job last year and got the playoffs, but had a much harder schedule this year.

Another year with some new talent and players, and that franchise should continue to rise I would think. Not to mention playing in the hardest division in football right now isn't helping. (I think that's justified to say, anyone think another division is better? At the very least I think the NFC North wins if you use the criteria that you're only as strong as your weakest link)

And yeah, if we both lose, that's fine too I guess. I'd rather see the Packers win and be firmly in control of their playoff spot, than fall and start to be in some troubling territory.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the NFC as a whole is extremely tough. The AFC is a wimpy league.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Time for the Packers to show up today. A loss is pretty costly in terms of the division race and somewhat costly in the playoff picture.

A Bears loss to the Seahawks would be pretty huge. I think the Seahawks might have a chance with all those injured Bears, plus they are pretty good at beating up on bad offensive lines.
Of course if you lose and the Seahawks lose, while you're treading water in the division race, you take a hit in the wildcard race.

Should be interesting. My Lions are just playing for draft picks right now, though. And to see if Schwartz deserves another year or not.

I doubt they will get rid of Schwartz this year regardless of their record...since he just received an contract extension last year and the Lions are notoriously loyal to GM's and coaches.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 2nd, 2012, 06:10 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the Lions are a much better team than their record. They've had a touch schedule, some bad luck, and just one of those years where the breaks keep going to the other team. I think almost all of their losses were one-score games. They get high draft picks this year and they'll be tough next year.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 06:25 PM

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Good day for the Packers. Beat the Vikings and the Bears lost. Good times overall. Heck even the 49ers lost if we wanna try to look ahead to a possible bye.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:20 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The 49ers are such a Jekyll and Hyde team this year.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Good day for the Packers. Beat the Vikings and the Bears lost. Good times overall. Heck even the 49ers lost if we wanna try to look ahead to a possible bye.
Indeed, and the loss by the Bucs further helps the Packer's bid for a wildcard spot. Let's hope that the Giants lose tomorrow night.

Unfortunately, I don't trust the 8-4 record. While our win today was impressive, the entire team is far too inconsistent and injury riddled. I just don't know how well we'll do in the playoffs.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With Nelson out, please tell Cobb to do more for my fantasy team. Of course I got killed today regardless. Looks like I'm probably going to back into the playoffs all the same, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I saw this on reddit today.

'As a Lion fan: http://i.imgur.com/E9n2L.jpg'
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I saw this on reddit today.

'As a Lion fan: http://i.imgur.com/E9n2L.jpg'
Sad but true

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:50 PM

ABOM....that was funny...but almost mean. It's like kicking a guy in the nuts

Anyhow, the playoff race this year is really unexciting. I'm cheering hard for the Redskins right now just to make things more interesting. Else there's nothing but the NFC North and maybe the NFC West to be interested in.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV