Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 27th, 2012, 06:20 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart
Spam Bots

Recently we have had a rise in Spam Bots. Is their a reason for this or something we could do about it? Thanks alot.

~DW

Old July 27th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Spam Bots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarvenwarrior123 View Post
Recently we have had a rise in Spam Bots. Is their a reason for this or something we could do about it? Thanks alot.

~DW
I don't know if we can be trusted, but the admins could start handing out Ban Hammers.
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:51 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Just report them and neg rep them to show they've been reported. I think the admins should simply add a step to the sign-up process that says this:

What is Sgt. Drake Alexander's last name?

And includes a box to type your answer. A human will most certainly get this question right, but a bot will be confounded.
Old July 27th, 2012, 11:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah, nothing the general populace can do. The mods/admins will take care of them, best to report and ignore.
Old July 28th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you are hate spambots but love the Hero's Scape's than Sir do Isupprise Foryou. I am President of Valholla. and Ihave resently come into Havving many Hero's Scape ICE LAND sets. New in boxes. wow! Monkey Men fightmen included with Fabulaus Powerskills! wow!

But DearSir do I please cafelatte_greatsurpiseFunweeks---getaway_soonNow needing youre help. You may have MANY Hero's Scape's ICE LAND sets for no money! wow!

I am sorry to burdden you with MANY Hero's Scape ICE LAND sets but to me my country taxesmoney too great! Please help me. wow!

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Last edited by Gulp; July 28th, 2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: I have edit for Mac. wow!
Old July 28th, 2012, 08:36 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Couldn't they just ban the IP address? My dad does that on his site.

~GT55

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 28th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
If you are hate spambots but love the Hero's Scape's than Sir do Isupprise Foryou. I am President of Valholla. and Ihave resently come into Havving many Hero's Scape ICE LAND sets. New in boxes. wow! Monkey Men fightmen included with Fabulaus Powerskills! wow!

But DearSir do I please cafelatte_greatsurpiseFunweeks---getaway_soonNow needing youre help. You may have MANY Hero's Scape's ICE LAND sets for no money! wow!

I am sorry to burdden you with MANY Hero's Scape ICE LAND sets but to me my country taxesmoney too great! Please help me. wow!
reported

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 28th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Quote:

reported
That was a joke, sixth.
Old July 28th, 2012, 08:51 PM

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Quote:

reported
That was a joke, sixth.
reported

Quote:
Old July 28th, 2012, 08:56 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Incidental post. Ignore

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 28th, 2012, 09:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
J/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Incidental post. Ignore
reported.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 28th, 2012, 09:58 PM

Re: J/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Incidental post. Ignore
reported.
reported

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General