Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 6th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of The Riddler

The Book of The Riddler

C3G DC WAVE 2
BRAVE AND THE BOLD

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number and name are #105 / Edward Nigma.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number and name are #011 / The Riddler.

Character Bio - Edward Nashton has had a fondness for solving riddles for as long as he can remember. He won prizes as a child for solving puzzles faster than the other children (even though he cheated), and he worked at a carnival later in life, also cheating people out of their money by giving them impossible puzzles and tasks to accomplish. These exploits lit a fire to a part of Edward's mind that wanted to prove that he was smarter than everyone else. This arrogance grew into a compulsion, until Edward found himself committing crimes as The Riddler, a masked criminal persona that was created to get the attention of the Dark Detective; Batman. The Riddler became obsessed with pulling off the perfect crime and leaving just enough clues behind to keep Batman guessing. Eventually, the game of cat and mouse ended with The Riddler in Arkham Asylum, but even it's cold iron bars are not near enough to match the wits of Gotham's Mr. E of Mysteries, Prince of Puzzles, Crowned King of Conundrums... The Riddler.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: If I have Riddler and Penguin both in my army, which do I roll for first? Riddle Me This, or Self-Importance 16? Both powers activate at the same time.
    A: If you control both figures that have powers that activate at the same time, you get to choose the order in which they activate.
    Quick strategic tip: You probably want to activate Riddle Me This first just about every time!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • The Riddler can boost Criminals with his Criminal Ambush special power. Current Criminals.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:48 PM. Reason: png
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Riddler - Design Phase

NAME = THE RIDDLER
SECRET IDENTITY = EDWARD NASHTON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = EGOMANIACAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 140

BEFUDDLING TACTICS

If you win initiative with at least one Order Marker on this card, and Riddler is not the only figure you control, Riddler cannot be attacked and he will not take any leaving engagement attacks for the rest of the round.

RIDDLE ME THIS
Immediately after revealing an Order Marker on this card, if you have an unrevealed "X" Order Marker on any Army Card you control, you may choose one opponent. The chosen opponent must choose one unrevealed Order Marker on any Army Card you control. If the opponent chose an "X" Order Marker, remove it and your turn immediately ends. If the opponent did not choose an "X" Order Marker, remove one unrevealed "X" Order Marker from an Army Card you control and remove all Order Markers from one Army Card the chosen opponent controls.

CRIMINAL AMBUSH
Riddler and all Criminals you control that are adjacent to Riddler add 1 to their normal attack when attacking an adjacent figure that does not have any Order Markers on its Army Card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by IAmBatman; December 4th, 2021 at 10:11 PM.
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Love the mini figure (and have it).
The comic picture is a tough call - but I think I might like the last one best.
I think he's a perfect fit as yet another Mastermind (can't wait until you get out some more of the criminal faction to pump up these Masterminds).
So if he gets initiative, he can't be attacked at all, but he has to have a whole round devoted to him. I can see this being annoying when he's the last figure on the battlefield, but other than that, I don't think it's that bad. Happily, there are increasingly special powers that can cause wounds or destruction without attacks as well, so that will help things from getting too crazy as well.
Still, playtesting will have to show whether that power should only affect normal attacks or not. I think it's fine as is for now, but it's something worth keeping an eye on.
I love Surprise Attack.
Riddle Me This is a bit wordy (necessarily) but I think it will be fun in gameplay. Mr. Helm might think it seems too much like roleplaying, though. (But, I like it).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
SURPRISE ATTACK
If The Riddler or any Criminal you control within 2 clear sight spaces of Riddler attacks a figure with no Order Markers on its card, add 1 to your attack.
I updated this power so that other criminals working for The Riddler can benefit from its usage. This will make him feel more like a Mastermind. Thanks A3n and Bats.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Same love for the mini which I also own. I'm liking comic art 4(which I used) or 5. But Suprise Attack will be underused...there isn't a ton of ways Ridler ora Criminal can attack without ANY Order Markers on it's card. Maybe changing it to Unrevealed Order Markers...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Same love for the mini which I also own. I'm liking comic art 4(which I used) or 5. But Suprise Attack will be underused...there isn't a ton of ways Ridler ora Criminal can attack without ANY Order Markers on it's card. Maybe changing it to Unrevealed Order Markers...
I think Riddler's other powers (Riddle Me This in particular) is going to make Sneak Attack a heck of a lot easier to use ...
Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you and you completely misread the power - it's the defending figure who should have no Order Marker on its card for the power to trigger.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I updated the text for the power, I think it was misleading you. Hopefully its intentions are now much more clear.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Thanks, it makes MUCH more sense now.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:10 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Absolutely love befuddling tactics. For comic art, I like the Jim lee hush riddler pic the best. I'm just a sucker for Jim lees art(although I don't really care for his poison ivy)
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:17 PM

OK, poll time. Please vote on your favorite comic picture. A-F
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:23 PM

As long as A3n or GO are OK with it, I prefer Option C.
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I like C and F. I'm sort of worried C might be hard to fit into a card window, but we can always try.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library